Olden Roleplay

Welcome!

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

To kill a man...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: To kill a man...?   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:41 am

OOC: How would YOUR character assassinate someone?

IC: Killing seems to have become so impersonal in today's world of guns and magic. I bring a question to the table, is your killing a habit of getting to know your victim, or removing their internal organs with a bone saw.

Example;
Guy is sitting at a table in his house at night, quiet and reading a book.
Dragon punches his way through the door, yelling; "It's go time!"
Guy stumbles backwards, yelling "Fuuuuuuuuck!"
Dragon knocks Guy on his back with a very heavy punch, leaving him unconscious. Dragon then finishes up the job with any sharp object he finds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To kill a man...?   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:45 am

OOC: Well, if I may use your scenario. Zaku'd probably go about killing him, something like this.

Example;
A guy is sitting down, reading a novel, before a knock comes from his door, he goes to answer it. And to his surprise his good buddy Zaku is standing there. He invites him inside, they talk for a bit. Zaku discreetly picks at the man's personal life, getting a feeling for his habits. They talk, and chit-chat, before the man offers a drink. Zaku eagerly replies with a yes, and as the man goes to get the kettle, Zaku silently stands up, a hand slowly unsheathing his blade from behind him, and as his 'friend' turns around, the blade is swiftly thrusting into his gut. Zaku hushes his cries with a rag, before letting him slump to the ground in his own life-juices. Leaving a rose for good measure before heading back out the door. Like nothing had happened.

Something like that.
Back to top Go down
‚ô•Lithium
President of the Gay Bar

Character sheet
Name: Ahrian de Lioncourt
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: To kill a man...?   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:59 am

OOC: Just for the hell of it I'm going to go with the same scenario, but also see "An Assassin's Logbook" for the emotional factors and thoughts that run through his head.

Example:

The man is sitting at the table reading his novel when suddenly there's a knock at the door. He sighs lightly and sets down his book moving over to the door to see whom could be bothering him at such an hour. To his suprise there is no one at the door to greet him. As he slowly looks to the floor he sees a black rose and several rocks that must have hit the door to give the illusion of knocking. He picks up the rose quietly observing it questionatively. The man looks up to see across the way, perched atop a nearby roof is Ahrian, his crossbow already releasing bolts towards him. The man has nothing to defend himself with and has no time to react, thus being hit two to four times with high quality bolts to his head and chest. His body slumps backwards and hits the carpet, staining it with his blood. Ahrian smirks slightly and falls from the roof to where the alley cats stray. He raises his hood and makes his way back to the beuaru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To kill a man...?   Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:14 am

OOC:

So, we've got Dragon, who just runs in, and busts a fucking skull.

Zaku, who uses his 'charm' to become on a friendly basis with his victims, for deception is his specialty. Cyric is his god after all.

And Ahrian, who uses ranged weaponry if the target is of low priority.

A nice range of specialties, I'd say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To kill a man...?   Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:21 am

[OOC:]
Quote :

"You're still all twats. Smash the door in and smash the target's forehead in. Done and done. Pff. Bloody tossers.." - Marcus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To kill a man...?   Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:25 am

Mack wrote:
[OOC:]
Quote :

"You're still all twats. Smash the door in and smash the target's forehead in. Done and done. Pff. Bloody tossers.." - Marcus.

That's what Dragon did. Honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To kill a man...?   

Back to top Go down

To kill a man...?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1