Share | 

Victims of Abesquillian Kidnappings Found Beneath Sewers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Victims of Abesquillian Kidnappings Found Beneath Sewers   Thu May 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Quote :
Author: Thomas Ward
Date: May, 27th

Guards found several missing persons cocooned in a pocket of Surna's sewers yesterday afternoon. Word of the cocoons first came from a man with his dog, who had reported strange objects beneath one of the sewer entrances. After further investigation by a Niphsus Ralcourt, a recruit of the Surnan guard, the cocoons were found and reported to the Captain. The guard assembled and freed the abandoned cocoons. The total count was 31, and guards reported that, oddly enough, there were no workers tending to the cocoons before or during the duration of their work. The cocoons were taken to the keep, where the Guard has stated they'll be keeping them for the remainder of time required to free the trapped victims.

Present reports state that the operation will continue inside the castle since yesterday night, and will likely continue for the remainder of the week. Thus far, there have been no mentions of deaths, but some of the individuals have been suffering from extended unconsciousness. The Guard has stated it will continue to house these individuals until they awaken, or cause of their comatose state is determined. Until then, we wish the victims a speedy recovery.

Back to top Go down
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Victims of Abesquillian Kidnappings Found Beneath Sewers   Thu May 27, 2010 11:12 pm

OOC: Why am I expecting them turning into monsters or some weird bug-things crawling out of them...?

Quote :
Rha'Lusk of the Barkmane: Da cub also 'ave funny fur color...
Casandra Lepela: I'm not furry...
Rha'Lusk of the Barkmane | Cpt.Moottorimarkka ® [LOOC]: Phahahahah
*** Niphsus Ralcourt looks towards Casandra's hair, saying "Sure you don't.."
Niphsus Ralcourt: Aren't..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Victims of Abesquillian Kidnappings Found Beneath Sewers   Thu May 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Markka wrote:
OOC: Why am I expecting them turning into monsters or some weird bug-things crawling out of them...?

OOC: No, no, no, nooo for god's sake NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That's nightmare fuel right there. nonono. D:

..Then again, so is melting people alive into a paste and shaping them like clay, but after seeing the chest-bursters in that one movie, I never want to have kids EVER.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Victims of Abesquillian Kidnappings Found Beneath Sewers   Thu May 27, 2010 11:46 pm

TheGrayFox wrote:
Markka wrote:

OOC: No, no, no, nooo for god's sake NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That's nightmare fuel right there. nonono. D:

..Then again, so is melting people alive into a paste and shaping them like clay, but after seeing the chest-bursters in that one movie, I never want to have kids EVER.

"That one movie" has a name emo kid. Happens to be known as "Alien" Mad

PostSubject: Re: Victims of Abesquillian Kidnappings Found Beneath Sewers   Thu May 27, 2010 11:50 pm

Gambit wrote:
TheGrayFox wrote:
Markka wrote:

"That one movie" has a name emo kid. Happens to be known as "Alien" Mad

You're emo.

And I knew that, anyone who hasn't heard of Alien has lived under a rock for the entire expanse of their lives.
Back to top Go down
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Victims of Abesquillian Kidnappings Found Beneath Sewers   Fri May 28, 2010 4:22 am

Once our teacher showed that chestburster clip from the Alien in school. That was on 8th grade, I think.

He got fired.

Quote :
Rha'Lusk of the Barkmane: Da cub also 'ave funny fur color...
Casandra Lepela: I'm not furry...
Rha'Lusk of the Barkmane | Cpt.Moottorimarkka ® [LOOC]: Phahahahah
*** Niphsus Ralcourt looks towards Casandra's hair, saying "Sure you don't.."
Niphsus Ralcourt: Aren't..

Back to top Go down
Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Victims of Abesquillian Kidnappings Found Beneath Sewers   Fri May 28, 2010 11:20 am

OOC: In other news, more things that go together.

Guardspin:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Victims of Abesquillian Kidnappings Found Beneath Sewers   Sat May 29, 2010 1:56 am

i know preadator but whats alien? :I
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Victims of Abesquillian Kidnappings Found Beneath Sewers   Sat May 29, 2010 1:57 am

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
i know preadator but whats alien? :I

OH MY GOOOD FUCKKKKING GOOOOODDD I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE

EDIT:

PWND BECAUSE THIS WAS POSTED BY NARRAN

TheGrayFox wrote:
And I knew that, anyone who hasn't heard of Alien has lived under a rock for the entire expanse of their lives.

THE GLORY

PostSubject: Re: Victims of Abesquillian Kidnappings Found Beneath Sewers   Sat May 29, 2010 3:44 am

Quote :
BURN, MACK. BURN AT THE HANDS OF MY 80'S AUTOPLAY.

I WOULD HATE YOU.

but i don't, because it's a good song, and therefore i can live with it.

HAH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victims of Abesquillian Kidnappings Found Beneath Sewers   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1