Olden Roleplay


Welcome!
 
HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Bir'vi Family Tomb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:51 pm

No coffin has moved so far.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:36 pm

** John stays right behind Marcus, trying to stay alert to everything in the room.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:04 pm

*** Marcus walks straight up to the box on the table, and looks at the coffins, with a shrug, he grabs the box and examines it.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:43 pm

The box opens up, and drops some items. First, a thin, paper-like piece of gold falls out and clatters on the table. Next, an otherwise indescribable jade artifact falls out, but from inspecting the central room, you realize it resembles the indentation somewhat, but part of it is missing.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:55 pm

*** Marcus picks up the piece of gold, twisting it around as he's eyeing it. "Dibs on this."
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:02 pm

** John Grabs the Jade artifact, and puts it in a pouch.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-05-12

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 pm

0 lvl spell's: Light | Cure Minor Wounds | Virtue
1 lvl spell's: Cure Light Wounds | Cure Light Wounds
Turn Undead 5x

***Simon Alighieri walks into the door way to see the three men standing there, he steps into the room just behind them, he has a light beard and short brown hair, on his leaft arm he has a small steel sheild in his right a morning star*

" I guess i got here a tad to late now havent i? "
Back to top Go down
Graley



Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-05-10
Location : Room.

Character sheet
Name:
Age: 1
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:30 pm

*** Benjamin walks in behind Simon, grinding his greataxe with a grinding stone. He is wearing studded leather armor and his body is scarred in various places. He is quite tall with a medium build. His muscles are swelling under his armor and the bulging backpack.

"Oh Kord, is this the meeting spot for puny adventurers."

He walks in with an angry look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-05-12

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:17 pm

**Simon gets startled by the man sort of sneaking up behind him

" Gah, for the love of, could you not sneak up behind me...seriously its creepy especialy of a man of your...stature"
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:17 am

*** Marcus turns around, and grunts as he looks at the two.

"I am -NOT- splitting the treasure by FIVE!
Three was pushing it. Four would make me pissed, but FIVE!?
I am going to have to HURT someone."
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-05-12

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 am

** Simon smirks to his remark

" Well that is fine with me, i only do thease things cause i enjoy it and sometimes i need to pay for my things, but you can have any of the loot that is found, i will not object to that at all and besides you might need my help so i think i shall stay, but as for the guy behind me i think you might want to try to negociate.
Actully now that i think about it, i may need compensation, not veary big of course but for helping you, or i could stick around and help you, by the looks of it you could use my help. "
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:52 am

** "I am as much of a greedy bastard as Marcus here, and the two of us where doing fine alone, I think we could go with the one who wants "limited compensation", but I think I could live without the guy calling me puny, even though that may be partially true, and the guy who only sticks around for about 5 seconds."
Back to top Go down
Graley



Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-05-10
Location : Room.

Character sheet
Name:
Age: 1
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:48 am

** "I will break your puny skull , uncover of the tombs and you will have something to hurt. These things tend to have undead in them. You alone couldn't carry all the loot puny man. You people need the help of a barbarian."

He seems to have a angry look on his face and shouldn't be tempered with unless you are looking for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:53 am

*** Marcus pushes John aside, stepping forward. "Did you just threaten my wizard friend here and then insult me by saying I can't carry the loot, you rat-size brained bastard child?"

*** Marcus raises his shield and rolls his morningstar around in his hand a bit as he glares straight into Benjamin's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-05-12

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:02 pm

** "Really now must we resort to violence in this matter i mean lets be civil for a moment and think on what we might be able to do exactly, so far i think that i would be important to your little adventure cause well quite frankly i dont think your wizerd freaind could heal you if you get hurt, not saying he isent powerful i bet he is but still i can fight or heal you guys and i might even be able to do other things that you may need help with.

As for our as you put "rat sized brained basterd child" couldent he tag along and take that wich we may over look or if i dont need something i will give it to him, and quite honestly what youve faced so far may be nothing compared to what lurks in the depths of this catacomb, we i mean you may need him muscle to kill it or move some veary large out of the path.

So, with my i guess argument out of the way will you let us join you, as i said i wont take much well nothing of to much value anyway, and ill try to keep our large freaind here in line, or try atleast, sound fair?"
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:15 pm

*** Marcus looks at Simon. "Who do you think asked you, you glorified priest in armor? Shouldn't you be at the altar, praying to your good-for-nothing 'god'?"
*** Marcus scoffs and tosses the wooden box over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-05-12

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:21 pm

** Simon looks over Marcus
"Well id rather not see one of you die or get hurt so i dont have to waste my time healing the one that looses, and by the way im no priest i am far from a saint, as for you saying that i should be at a alter praying well i'm with you on the good for nothing god, cause really now what have they done for me, nothing now then do you want us to come or not, cause honestly if you get hurt your going to regret not haveing me here..."
Back to top Go down
Graley



Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-05-10
Location : Room.

Character sheet
Name:
Age: 1
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:45 pm

** "We could stand and argue or we could carry on and crack one of these tombs open"

Benjamin drags his hand along the newly sharpened axe while talking.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:50 pm

*** Marcus lets out an annoyed sigh.

"Have it your way, you incompetent ogre."

*** Marcus raises his morningstar over his head, bringing it down on a tomb to his side with all his might.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-05-12

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:01 pm

** Simon walks deeper into the room beside John he watchs Marcus smash a tomb open
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:04 pm

The coffin explodes outwards as shards fly everywhere, embedding themselves against everything in the room. Everyone takes 1 damage.

The reason for this, you all notice, is that up leaps a humanoid from the coffin. This creature looks like a withered and desiccated corpse, with features hidden beneath centuries-old funeral wrappings. It moves with a slow, shambling gait and groans with the weight of the ages.

EVERYONE makes a will save, now.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Code:
Roll(1d20)-3:
2,-3
Total:1

Fucking balls.
Back to top Go down
Graley



Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-05-10
Location : Room.

Character sheet
Name:
Age: 1
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Code:
Roll(1d20)+0:
4,+0
Total:4

Baaaalls.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Code:

Will Save
Roll(1d20)+4:
13,+4
Total:17
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-05-12

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Code:
Roll(1d20)+6:
10,+6
Total:16

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   

Back to top Go down
 
The Bir'vi Family Tomb
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New Forgeworld Necron Rumer - Tomb Stalker
» Family Guy in the 41st Millenium
» Pretty Cool Tomb Kings stuff for dirt cheap!!!! BUY IT!!!!
» New Tomb Kings Army
» Tomb Kings?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: Dungeons and Dragons-
Jump to: