Olden Roleplay


Welcome!
 
HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Bir'vi Family Tomb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Graley



Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-05-10
Location : Room.

Character sheet
Name:
Age: 1
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Code:
Roll(1d20)+6:
5,+6
Total:11

God dammit
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Go, Mack. Go.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:04 pm

*** Marcus' head recoils back a bit as Simon falls to the ground by the mighty slap. "Shit! You two, drag him the hell out of here, I'll hold this thing!"

Marcus draws his morningstar, holding onto it tightly as he begins to charge the ghoul, letting out a loud roar as he does so.



Code:
TO HIT ROLL


Roll(1d20)+6:
15,+6
Total:21

Code:
DAMAGE ROLL


Roll(1d8)+3:
5,+3
Total:8
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:17 pm

The mace deals a satisfying crack against the undead's head, but it still is fighting hardy. Whoever's next goes next.
Back to top Go down
Graley



Posts : 231
Join date : 2010-05-10
Location : Room.

Character sheet
Name:
Age: 1
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:20 pm

*** Benjamin finds the fight a bit overwhelming and grabs Simon, putting him over his shoulder, (230 lbs over head and Simon is 200 lbs) , while yelling towards John. "Let's got out of here while he holds that abomination off!"

He rushes towards the exit with Simon on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:23 pm

The cowardice is a success. Who's turn is it next?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Hurry up John
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:34 pm

** John fires another magic missile at the ghoul.

Code:

Spell Resistance
Roll(1d20)+6:
8,+6
Total:14

Damage
Roll(1d4)+1:
1,+1
Total:2
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:35 pm

The missile dissipates as it hits him, but you notice it at least does some damage.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:38 pm

The undead lunges forward at Marcus for a bodyslam.

Quote :
Roll(1d20)+11:
6,+11
Total:17

Quote :
Roll(1d6)+10:
5,+10
Total:15

You're crushed under the undead's weight and are dying at -1 hit points. No one else is available, so it's John's turn again.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:41 pm

** John runs the fuck out of there, his hawk also flies away.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-05-12

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:42 pm

// dear god how much hp does it have leaft
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:43 pm

The party makes it out of the tomb, except for Marcus, which can be heard being torn apart. From inside the tomb.

// It started with 55 health, it currently has 33.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-05-12

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:44 pm

// MARCUS NOOOOOOOO D:
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:45 pm

** When outside the Tomb, John takes a short five second breather, and then says "It might come outside, I don't know, let's get the fuck away from this place, and check back later.".
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Your party notices they have two options essentially. Stay and try again, or head for town. Also, John and Benjamin must make 'treat wounds' skill checks to stabilize your smug cleric's wounds.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Code:

Treat Wounds
Roll(1d20)+2:
16,+2
Total:18
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Good enough. Smugcleric will easily be able to survive a trip back to the nearest town.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-05-12

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:00 pm

// i are smugcleric BOOYA!
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:05 pm

** John goes back to town, if Smugcleric and other guy are going.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-05-12

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:09 pm

** Jacob Will go if Benjiman goes *since hes carrying him*
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Posting for Graley to say that Benjamin is also heading to town, with Jacob flung over his back.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Alright. You head South to the coasts of Sida to Serrim; the city of sand and sea.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-05-12

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:22 pm

// can i talk at all?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Nope. You're focusing all energy on staying conscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   

Back to top Go down
 
The Bir'vi Family Tomb
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New Forgeworld Necron Rumer - Tomb Stalker
» Family Guy in the 41st Millenium
» Pretty Cool Tomb Kings stuff for dirt cheap!!!! BUY IT!!!!
» New Tomb Kings Army
» Tomb Kings?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: Dungeons and Dragons-
Jump to: