Olden Roleplay


Welcome!
 
HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Bir'vi Family Tomb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:30 pm

*** Marcus steps aside, pointing his open hand down the hallway, looking at John.

"You go first, I already took one trap from this damned place, I am not taking another."
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:59 pm

** John sighs, and takes a hesitant step into the corridor, "We need someone who can take care of traps, this sucks".

** If the first step warrants no repercussion, he will continue to walk up until the puddle, and if nothing still happens (Oh yea, and I suspect the puddle might be an ooze, so, not RIGHT in front of it, but barely close enough to examine it more closely) he will try and see what the puddle could be, if not just water.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

avatar

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 23
Location : New Jersey, USA

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Age: ---
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:28 pm

** As the two have adventured forth into the tunnel, from it's outer-workings comes the younger-figure from before, a 'blunt' of sorts held in his mouth, with a rogue stray of smoke licking about at the air,--

"Miss me?"

- He inquires, with a smug smirk, his fingers wrapping around the handle of his cutlass, his shoulders rolling to adjust the bow and quiver run across his back. **
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:16 am

What seemed to be just a puddle of water is in fact a slimy horror that moves and flows like some giant protozoan.

It materializes almost instantly and leans over John in a wave motion. Roll a reflex save to not be caught by it, John.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:08 am

Code:

Reflex Save
Roll(1d20)+1:
14,+1
Total:15

// also, called it
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Quote :
// also, called it

oh you metagamer there you
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:44 pm

You barely avoid it as it comes crashing down in font of you. The Ooze reforms and proves to be rather... huge. it blocks the entire hallway and advances slowly upon on you.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:57 pm

*** Marcus quickly steps forward and grabs for John. He attempts to pull the frail wizard out of the hallway and close the door, blocking it with his own body.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:11 pm

** John does whatever is necessary to get the hell out of the hallway, and away from the block of ooze, basically, he runs.

// And that isn't meta, just called it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:19 pm

The door is shut tight and from behind if you can hear wood warping and snapping. It sounds like the Ooze is eating the door.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:21 pm

** John backs away from the door in fear, quickly realizing that his only effective way of hurting the ooze is by a spell that he only has one of, and that needs to touch the ooze to be useful.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:33 pm

*** Marcus keeps his whole bodyweight pressed against the door, yelling out at John and Zaku.

"Give me something to block this damned door with!"
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Code:

Knowledge roll (Any kind, I have +6 for each one, and, I'm not even sure if I need to knowledge roll.)
Roll(1d20)+6:
15,+6
Total:21

** John sighs, "That thing will just eat through the door, better to think about either fighting, or running.".
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:59 pm

"If you want to fight this thing, go right ahead. Your spells will just piss it off. Didn't you see the size of it?"
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:01 pm

** John sighs again "Yea, and I only have one left, so, are we just going to run? What the hell are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Marcus notices the door feels awfully most. Oh no wait. That's the Ooze right behind you.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:09 pm

***Marcus quickly jumps back, pulling out his morning star as he takes a few steps back from the giant collection of slime.

"NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME FOR AN IDEA!"
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:12 pm

** John Backs away in fear, careful to always keep his distance from the slime "Uhhhh, lure it outside.".
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:15 pm

*** Marcus keeps backing up from the thing as it moves closer.

"Then we'll be trapped in here! Use your brain!"
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:19 pm

The slime is being lured from the West side of the central room to the center.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:21 pm

"What about the emblem? Can't you set that on fire and roast it or something!?"
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:23 pm

** "Just lure it outside, into the desert, I doubt I can light the emblem".
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:25 pm

"It's wooden isn't it!? I am -not- luring it outside, it'll just wait right outside the door and then jump us on our way out!"
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:29 pm

** John runs right outside "Maybe it will evaporate, it is the only thing I can think of, slimes like cold, damp environments, not hot dry deserts.".
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:33 pm

*** Marcus lets out an annoyed groan and begins backing towards the entrance, matching his speed so that the Ooze remains at nearly the exact same distance the whole time.

"If this doesn't work, I am going to shove my hand into your stomach and break your damned spine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   

Back to top Go down
 
The Bir'vi Family Tomb
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New Forgeworld Necron Rumer - Tomb Stalker
» Family Guy in the 41st Millenium
» Pretty Cool Tomb Kings stuff for dirt cheap!!!! BUY IT!!!!
» New Tomb Kings Army
» Tomb Kings?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: Dungeons and Dragons-
Jump to: