Olden Roleplay


Welcome!
 
HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Bir'vi Family Tomb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:34 pm

** John waits about 10 feet away from the entrance outside, ready to run away further if need be "You got any better ideas?".
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:37 pm

As the slime exits the tomb, steam arises from the top. Slowly it dissolves into the sand, but to your dismay, the sand in evaporates on is between you and the tomb's entrance, and it has become more like a piping hot, boiling steaming swamp 4ft long.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:38 pm

** John stares at the steaming swamp, "Well, I'm glad that worked, this is better than fighting that slime. Anyways, we could jump it, or wait for it to cool off."
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:01 pm

*** Marcus slowly turns back towards John.

"I am not jumping that in full armour. And if I am forced to wait out here for more than a few seconds, I am going to kill someone."
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:17 pm

** John Backs up a little more "Okay, it was this, or you could have tried to fight it, and have your weapons and then you, eaten.".
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:19 pm

*** Marcus lets out an annoyed grunt, and steps forward, poking the tip of his mace into the sand-mixed boiling slime.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:32 pm

The goo hisses violently as the mace comes into contact with it, and much to your surprise a portion of your weapon rusts over.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:45 pm

*** Marcus quickly yanks it back, looking at it.

"Well.. that's.. just.. great.."

*** He turns around to face John again, and steps closer. He points the semi-rusty mace in John's face.

"You better hope, for your own sake, that there is some form of new weapon in there, or I am going to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:52 pm

** "Well, at least this gives me time to reprepare my spells, next time I can just blast the slime into oblivion"

// do we rest now?
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:05 pm

***Marcus sits down on a nearby rock, looking at his mace with a disappointed expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:43 pm

** John Sets down his bedroll, and begins meditating, beginning the cycle of preparing his spells for the next 8 hours.

Next to be prepared:
Level 0: Apprentice Fireball x2, Read Magic x1

Level 1: Magic Missile x2
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:11 am

Then next day, you awake to see the boiling swamp has completely evaporated. The path is clear.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:17 am

** John Gets up, stretches, picks up his quarterstaff, puts his backpack on, and walks over to where the swamp was, and after a minute of careful prodding with his staff, deems it safe, and turns to Marcus "Okay, we can go in now, it's all good.".

// Did my hawk, and Marcus get any health back from resting?
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:55 am

Quote :
Marcus get any health back from resting?

never lost any bubbo

*** Marcus quickly jumps up, having been sitting against the rock, soundly asleep. "Huhwh- sorry?"
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:43 pm

I'll skip all the sleeping procedure crap this time. Your health is back and your spells are prepared, and you needn't keep one person up at night to keep watch.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
Quote :
Roll(1d4)+0:
2,+0
Total:2

The lock breaks apart, but inside the lock is released a blue-green gas that flies upwards past your face and into the sky. You take 2 damage, it leaving light lacerations on your face as it passes.

// Au contrere mo frere

** "We can walk in again, I'm ready when you are.".


Last edited by B3SERK on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:44 pm

// balls, oh well

*** Marcus brushes his behind off a bit, and then heads straight for the oval room again, his hand on his morningstar. If unhindered, he would continue straight on for the corridor where the giant slime-ball was first encountered.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:54 pm

** John follows Marcus, hawk on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Before you is an archway which leads to a circular room, 10ft wide. The room has 4 coffins in it, with a small table holding a tiny wooden box.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:37 pm

** "I call a trap, or something undead coming out of the coffins, seriously, why do all people locked in tombs turn into the undead? You would think that would make people not want tombs.".
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:59 pm

*** Marcus looks over his shoulder, raising an eyebrow at John, then turns back to the coffin.

"Undead.. I'll show them dead."

*** Marcus continues forward, walking straight for the wooden box or the table, with little to no regard for his own or John's safety.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

avatar

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 23
Location : New Jersey, USA

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Age: ---
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:10 pm

** Comes from the corridor behind them, with an innocent whistle - his ears twitching a bit, his eyes clouded with a certain red-tint about them, as if he had gotten himself into something one should probably avoid - and with a stumble, he manages to fall to the back of the two, grabbing at John's shoulder, with a wide-grin,-- **

"..'Ey- bud!- I reckon y'er right with those-- 'eh-- people-crates.."
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:11 pm

// zaku where the fuck you been
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

avatar

Posts : 833
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 23
Location : New Jersey, USA

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Age: ---
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:22 pm

// I keep returning randomly, only to drift away - because Zaku is retarded, and has short attention span, and keeps himself occupied in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
avatar

Posts : 1415
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:23 pm

// make yourself useful and pass out on one of the coffins, effectively blocking one of them in so we have to deal with one less undead until you wake up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Bir'vi Family Tomb   

Back to top Go down
 
The Bir'vi Family Tomb
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New Forgeworld Necron Rumer - Tomb Stalker
» Family Guy in the 41st Millenium
» Pretty Cool Tomb Kings stuff for dirt cheap!!!! BUY IT!!!!
» New Tomb Kings Army
» Tomb Kings?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: Dungeons and Dragons-
Jump to: