HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Triana Ki'Vestoy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BloodStream

PostSubject: Triana Ki'Vestoy   Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Character music:

"You've got three seconds to make yourself disappear, before I disappear. And trust me, people tend to lose their heads when it comes to that..."

Character Attributes

Name: Triana Ki'Vestoy
Aliases: "Clan Leader Vestoy" "Shadow Claw"
Race: Amblic
Current Residence: Her spaceship - Currently a vagrant after recently being exiled from her homeworld.
Faction: Omega Legion.
Subfaction: None.
Birthplace: Ambelia, pre-invasion.
Biography:
[Opening file: Triana Ki'Vestor]
Triana Ki'Vestoy.
ID number 0901224#6009:2
Previous offences: [Data corrupted]
Previous services: Served in the battle for Ambelia, where she single-handedly took on well over 800 bandits, and grievousl-[Data corrupted]-er team members.
Medals awarded: Amblic Commander Cross, Insane Courage (Fourteen times over), Amblic blue star (Three times over).
Days incarcerated: Sentence currently being served in Idun's maximum security prison.
Current Location: Offworld. [Data inconsistency detected]
Status: Danger to the Amblic Order; considered to be armed and extremely dangerous. If encountered, do not attempt to apprehend.
Location of personal starfighter vessel: Offworld - currently not in range.
[Alert level 12 - Target must be apprehended]
[Automatic vessel scan in progress]
[Vessel detected]
[Sending death squad alpha for apprehension of prisoner λ]
[Prisoner wanted dead or alive; death is preferred.]
[Ending file consistency protocol]
Personality: Reclusive, secretive, sneaky.
Appearance: Usually clad in black reinforced power armour (Represented by Geth playermodel).
A single finger is missing from her left hand, an accident which she refuses to speak about caused this.
An almost weightless black cloak draped over her shoulders covers her stealth field generator and power inlet for her power armour, situated on her back.
Carries a clearly brandished folding sniper rifle on her right hip, and a single high-powered pistol on her left.

Spoiler:

Weaponry and Equipment
Weapon Name: Amblic Scout's Sniper Rifle
Weapon Description: Issued when she lead her scout unit into the many battles she fought. Triana modified this rifle by attaching a clearer and more powerful scope, and by increasing the clip size to twice the original amount.
-2x clip size.

Swep: Sniper Rifle
How your character received this weapon: All scout commanders are issued a single heavy weapon of their choice. Naturally, being a skilled marksman, Triana chose a high-powered sniper rifle. The rifle was carried into every one of the battles that Triana served in, and had turned out to be a major key in retaking Ambelia from the invaders. The encampment surrounding the space vessel that was yet to be comandeered by the Amblic was populated by around 1000 space bandits.
Triana was given a large pack of ammo to carry, and three Amblic scouts and were told to be an advanced attacking party. To thin the numbers of the bandits, so that when the brunt of the Amblic force came to bare, they would crumble.
Triana was well aware she was being sent on a suicide mission, and she vowed to do her best to turn that around.
She was sent a day ahead of the true Amblic warriors. When she was found, only fifty or so stragglers remained of the bandit horde, and Triana was found at the end of a bottle neck, which was filled with hundreds and hundreds of corpses, each with a bullet placed directly between their eyes.
Triana's team members were found behind her. Dead.
The cause of death was a knife to their forward cranium, through a weak point in their armour.
Triana had carried three knives with her into that battle, and left with none...

Weapon Name: Amblic Scout's Compact Pistol
Weapon Description: Standard issue to any Amblic military personnel.
Swep: This.
How your character received this weapon: Issued when she lead her scout unit into the many battles she fought.

Equipment: Power armour with stealth field generator and power inlet for kinetic absorption.
-Stealth capabilities
-Armour set to 50
(I'm aware you said only 1 special item, but I figured since it's part of my suit it'd be okay. If not, then I'll just take the stealth field and say my kinetic barriers have broken or something.)

Vehicle Base: VTOL fighter (The blue one that looks different to the other two, if possible. <3)
Vehicle Name: Amblic Stealth Vessel - The Blue Azure
Vehicle Description: Triana appears to have kept her personal stealth vessel from when she served in the Amblican military. Whether she stole this vessel, or was allowed to keep it is unclear... There are some obvious carbon scorching marks covering the underside of the vessel, as if it has been shot upon leaving a station.
How you acquired your vehicle: Mind if I keep this a secret for now?

Last edited by BloodStream on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Magoo

Character sheet
Name: Ishaaar Naiwee
Race: Mindflayer

PostSubject: Re: Triana Ki'Vestoy   Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:10 pm

How does one embed the magical play button!? Also, pretty bitchin' character.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Triana Ki'Vestoy   Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:35 pm

[ flash(30,25)]<youtube flash URL thingy here. IE: "http://www.youtube.com/v/Ax7cdHiZ010">[ /flash]
Like that ^
And, thanks Magoo.

I also updated the weapons section of my character.
We had the Alyx pistol in Space RP, so I assume we'd be having it this time too. I know it's not on the list, but I assumed that'd be fine. Tell me if it isn't.

Last edited by BloodStream on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GordonGuy

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Triana Ki'Vestoy   Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:36 pm

BloodStream wrote:
[ flash(30,25)]http://www.youtube.com/v/<youtube URL thingy here. IE: "Ax7cdHiZ010">[ /flash]
Like that ^
And, thanks Magoo.

I also updated the weapons section of my character.
We had the Alyx pistol in Space RP, so I assume we'd be having it this time too. I know it's not on the list, but I assumed that'd be fine. Tell me if it isn't.

I ALREADY TOLD HIM HAHAHOHokay I'm done

and blood it's called a divet
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Triana Ki'Vestoy   Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:44 am

GordonGuy wrote:
No it isn't, that's just what we called it.
Back to top Go down
GordonGuy

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Triana Ki'Vestoy   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:00 am

BloodStream wrote:
GordonGuy wrote:
No it isn't, that's just what we called it.

If you really want me to get pedantic here it's called the combine overwatch pistol

EDIT: it gets even longer than that but I'll stop derailing now
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Triana Ki'Vestoy   Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:10 am

No, I'm saying that's what it was called in space RP.
But yeah, keep it on topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triana Ki'Vestoy   Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:09 am

If everyone is okay with this, I'll approve it. This is BloodStream's character after all and what would roleplay be without it?
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Triana Ki'Vestoy   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:43 pm

ViralHatred wrote:
This is BloodStream's character after all and what would roleplay be without it?
Do I detect a hint of mockery?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Triana Ki'Vestoy   Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:52 pm

BloodStream wrote:
ViralHatred wrote:
This is BloodStream's character after all and what would roleplay be without it?
Do I detect a hint of mockery?

No you do not, it was a compliment, I mean unlike a mexican you actually roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Triana Ki'Vestoy   Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Pretty colours have distracted me from any real content, but have somehow convinced me i need to support this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triana Ki'Vestoy   

Back to top Go down

Triana Ki'Vestoy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: Characters-
Jump to: