PostSubject: Vira'Jayn   Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Race:
Hazenn

Birthplace:
Archeron, Aridia

Combat Skills:
CQC (Natural Skill: 6/10)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
These Bio-Nanites augment knowledge on various combat techniques, as well as enhance reflexes and muscles.

CQC, or close-quarters combat, measures proficiency with melee weapons or completely unarmed.

Ranged Weaponry (Natural Skill: 6/10)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bio-Nanites that augment knowledge of weapon-handling, and greatly enhance the parietal, temporal, and occipital lobe, and the cerebellum. Also strengthen muscles to help against recoil.
From sniper rifles to the most basic pistol, this is skill in firearms of all shapes and sizes.

Computer Hacking (Natural Skill: 2/10)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
These Bio-Nanites can form a direct link between the brain and virtually any device, provided there is a data port available for use. The user is also given extensive knowledge of programming and hacking.
The ability to penetrate security. Even masters have limits, however- the best hackers have specialized equipment to help them.

Parkour (Natural Skill: 7/10)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bio-Nanites that enhance reflexes and muscles greatly, but also the frontal lobe.
The ability to get from one point to another in the fastest way possible, even if it means climbing over objects and performing daring stunts. This requires strength, agility, and stamina.

Physical Enhancement

Bio-Nanites that alter the user's physiology in unnatural ways.
Superhuman capabilities. Or technically, superhazenn. The current level gives her a much higher resistance to disease than a typical Hazenn.

Biography:
¬File corruption det╓cted. Pl¬ase w┌it for de¬ryption.
Dossier:

Favored Enemy:
N/A

Favored Weapon:
C-60 Handcannon, PS-12

Current Task:
Look for work.

Equipment:
  • Power Pack: A sleek, small, and durable device on her back. Snakelike wires run into the suit; where they lead is a mystery. There are four small, rectangular slots, where cylindrical Fusion Cells may sit, as well as numerous switches whose function is unknown.
  • Hand-mounted omni-tool: Appears as a disk on the back of her left hand, with a small hole in the center. It fits onto her armor, though the implant actually extends down into the bones of her hand.
  • Modified HSES (WIP):

Last edited by Munroe on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Vira'Jayn   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:07 am

Okay, finally got this out of WIP status.

So, for those of you looking at this and going "what the hell?" here's how everything works.

Fusion Cells, which I plan on being a rather expensive yet attainable item, can be placed inside a power pack on Vira's back, and be used to power her many nanite augmentations. Two are currently in use. Placing a power cell into a skill maximizes that skill. Placing them into physical augmentation unlocks special abilities. Placing them into her suit unlocks its features. The cells are interchangeable, but only once per day. I will update the thread accordingly if I change the cell loadout. The current maximum number of power cells is four.

As for her bio, yes, it's sparse. I will be adding to it as I come up with ideas (I have a glacial writing process), but for now, I think it gets the main point across. And frankly, very few read bios, and those who do are given secret information about the character that they really should RP to find out.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Vira'Jayn   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:16 am

My only real annoyance is the lack of a biography. But, eh, you make up for it with addiitonal detail elsewhere, so i'm not really that concerned. prooove.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Vira'Jayn   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:51 am

I like the fusion cell mechanic you've added quite a lot. <3
And it seems I'm not the only one to use the "File corrupted" or "Data missing" thing to avoid divulging too much info via the biography, too.
Overall, brilliant bio. Definitely one of the better ones I've seen so far. Good job.

I approve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vira'Jayn   

Back to top Go down

Vira'Jayn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: Characters-
Jump to: