Olden Roleplay


Welcome!
 
HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Jet'Namvenna

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GordonGuy



Posts : 171
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 21

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jet'Namvenna   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:28 pm

float I'll be brutally honest I haven't even finished reading this I mean I really like it so far but god damn

I hate staring at pictures with a point of focus in the middle and lots of blur in the background

that is all I have to say

FOR NOW

Quote :
10:34 PM - GordonGuy: okay I have read it now
10:35 PM - GordonGuy: the only things I see lacking are "personality" and "alignment"

and now it is there

+1 not moderator approval
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 25
Location : Marcus' Bar

Character sheet
Name: Kicker
Age: Unknown, believed to be late 20s
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Jet'Namvenna   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:06 am

GordonGuy wrote:
+1 not moderator approval
Make that two, and why does nobody ever use the male quarian model? O.o just a thought XD
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jet'Namvenna   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:09 am

cptkickercutleg wrote:
GordonGuy wrote:
+1 not moderator approval
Make that two, and why does nobody ever use the male quarian model? O.o just a thought XD

Because the Male Quarian model is not rigged to player animations, and Kali perfers to roleplay as female characters. One could presume this allows him to explore a feminine personality while remaining a male.

Or he could just like staring at Tali'Zorahs ass.
Back to top Go down
Kali

avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Warwickshire, UK

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jet'Namvenna   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:26 am

your argument is invalid because unless i can somehow remove my spine there's no way to stare at my own ass

now is anyone going to tell me if there's anything wrong with this or is someone going to approve it :c

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Jet'Namvenna   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:31 am

I can't technically approve, but you have my approval for what it's worth.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
avatar

Posts : 1392
Join date : 2009-02-24
Location : Fortress of Ultimate Darkness

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jet'Namvenna   Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Kali wrote:
your argument is invalid because unless i can somehow remove my spine there's no way to stare at my own ass

Mirror.

cptkickercutleg wrote:
why does nobody ever use the male quarian model? O.o just a thought XD

According to Hazenn lore, everyone in the race is "female". Technically they're a mono-gendered species that reproduces in a different way, but it's hypothetically possible to- well, you get the point.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

avatar

Posts : 452
Join date : 2010-04-23
Age : 23
Location : Under your bed.

PostSubject: Re: Jet'Namvenna   Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:40 pm

I approve!

For what my approval is worth anyway...
Back to top Go down
Kali

avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Warwickshire, UK

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jet'Namvenna   Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:55 am

BloodStream wrote:

4:54 PM - BloodStream: I APPROVE
4:54 PM - BloodStream: I've read it
4:54 PM - BloodStream: I just forgot to post
4:54 PM - Kali: WELL WRITE THAT THEN :C
4:54 PM - BloodStream: And now I closed firefox and I'M TRYING TO WATCH BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER SHUT UP
4:54 PM - BloodStream: POST THIS CONVERSATION
4:54 PM - BloodStream: AND MOVE IT YOURSELF
4:54 PM - Kali: OKAY
4:54 PM - BloodStream: GOOD BOY

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jet'Namvenna   

Back to top Go down
 
Jet'Namvenna
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: Characters-
Jump to: