Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Icaso

Character sheet
Name: Icaso
Race: Earth.

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Rutabega wrote:

I'm Ruta the Bega, and that was my two Canadian cents.

Damn, hes got more then me In Canadian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:58 am

Well. First of all;
Yes. I do realize that I just rejoined and that it's not very wise to spark an argument already, but I have a big complaint about this vote.

Alot of people I knew that joined in the first weeks of Olden aren't even on the list. Seriously, no offence to you Icaso, but I have to be honest here. Arc is very right. This is a popularity contest. Well, not as much of a popularity contest as a "whoever-joined-first-wins" kind of contest.
Icaso is the obvious choice for people who've been with Olden for a while, because they know him the best. But is this really the best choice? Once again here; no offence Icaso, but personally, I don't find you very good moderator material.

Why wasn't Arc asked?
Why wasn't Soviet asked?
Why wasn't Psyche asked? (yeah, I read about the annoyance, but ever thought there might be a reason for this..?)

I'm sure there are more people I recognize from my Olden days still here that haven't been added, but I've forgotten them. Sorry to all of you I did forget.

And Geo:

Quote :
Icaso was one of the first members as well, which makes him fit for the job even more.

Excuse me, but that's complete bullshit. You can work at the same place for decades, and still suck at it.
You can play the same game for years, and still suck at it. You can-- Well. You get my point.

With that, I won't vote. Because I don't think Icaso is ready for a moderator position (YET), and the other three I don't even know.
Once again Icaso; Sorry. But I have to be honest to get my point across.

/rant.
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:43 am

Arc - No Longer an Active.
Soviet - Anger Issues- Not that helpful.
Psyche - Never really on Server, Doesn't help. Trolling.

Good to see you Mack, and thanks for the suggestions.

I, Singularly voted for OrangeApple. She is very responsible, and to be honest, we need more Female admins. That way, if something is sexually inappropriate, they can do something about it, and not just laugh along with the boys. (Which we all do.)

I will admit to being perverted sometimes, and Yes, so does everyone else, don't deny it. OrangeApple is a good candidate, I vote for her, and thats where my vote stays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:37 am

Would my vote count...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:54 am

I would like to say that I only laugh at sexual jokes when they're appropriate or aren't carried on, but I just can't tell if I do or don't. =(

By the way, can I vote again?
Back to top Go down
AgitoLink

Character sheet
Name: Agito Yokrui
Race: Dragoon

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Not even gonna vote, dont wanna be apart of this.
But if i were to do it i would vote for Icaso because he is kewl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:41 pm

Matt O'Brien wrote:

You know what, fine, no point in arguing, and jumping in-front of the hate and ban bandwagon / feed the troll.

I still think Icaso is the best way to go out of the four, he's definitely the best role-player out of them and the most authoritative.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:05 pm

Psyche wrote:
Matt O'Brien wrote:

You know what, fine, no point in arguing, and jumping in-front of the hate and ban bandwagon / feed the troll.

I still think Icaso is the best way to go out of the four, he's definitely the best role-player out of them and the most authoritative.

I beg to differ, from what I've seen Hyperiant is actually more experienced in roleplay, not to mention he does have better grammar, but not that that matters. Icaso is still a good roleplayer, and I'm still with Hyper because he's got personal experience. I know for a fact he does.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Mack wrote:
Why wasn't Arc asked?
Why wasn't Soviet asked?
Why wasn't Psyche asked? (yeah, I read about the annoyance, but ever thought there might be a reason for this..?)

I'm sure there are more people I recognize from my Olden days still here that haven't been added, but I've forgotten them. Sorry to all of you I did forget.

And Geo:

Quote :
Icaso was one of the first members as well, which makes him fit for the job even more.

Excuse me, but that's complete bullshit. You can work at the same place for decades, and still suck at it.
You can play the same game for years, and still suck at it. You can-- Well. You get my point.

With that, I won't vote. Because I don't think Icaso is ready for a moderator position (YET), and the other three I don't even know.
Once again Icaso; Sorry. But I have to be honest to get my point across.

/rant.

Hyper is actually a -new- member. It doesn't matter how long they've been here, just that the longer they have been a part of Olden is that they've seen everything that has gone on and know what to expect.

Quote :
Why wasn't Arc asked?
Why wasn't Soviet asked?

Arc wasn't asked because he's no longer an active on the server. He browses the forums every so often, but he doesn't really do anything. Also, he's told me he is a troll, and we don't need trolls in our administration team because it will cause problems.

Soviet wasn't asked because of what Matt said, he doesn't handle his anger well enough for us to be able to trust him. Not to mention he's already kind of raped the lore of Olden by having something that doesn't exist(A machinegun), but I don't know.

Psyche wasn't asked because he's already an admin of another community. If he was one here, he would have two communities to keep track of and I fear he would not be as dedicated as the rest of us(which is fine, we'll leave him to his own community) and not to mention he's been a general annoyance. Not that I don't trust Psyche could do the job, it's just not worth it.

Last edited by GeoWulf on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert Neville

Character sheet
Name: Ruarc
Race: Irish

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Screw it, I'm voting for the under dog.

ORANGEAPPLE HAZ MAH VOTE.

I VOTED McCAIN, SCREW Y'ALL!
<3

Last edited by Robert Neville on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icaso

Character sheet
Name: Icaso
Race: Earth.

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:49 pm

._.
Back to top Go down
Humbucker

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Elections   Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:52 pm

Oh my, I started WWIII. q.p
Back to top Go down