Olden Roleplay


Welcome!
 
HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Scarecrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Scarecrow   Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:17 pm

-Snappified-


Last edited by Xeloras on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

avatar

Posts : 452
Join date : 2010-04-23
Age : 24
Location : Under your bed.

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:47 am

Were off to see the wizard, the wizard of wizards of Oz~

Acceptable

Give him a stitched grin and straw-organs.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

avatar

Posts : 644
Join date : 2010-05-03

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:37 pm

I wouldn't accept this yet, still a WIP also, demon scarecrow? Very lul
Back to top Go down
Kain

avatar

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2009-03-24
Location : Somewhere Pat doesn't want me to be

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Age: ???
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:03 pm

I want to see what he can do before I hand out accepts. Interesting concept, though.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Guess who's finished?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:56 pm

This seems a lot like Tzeentch, played by Phry, in the sense that it's an ancient evil with most of its powers unusable, which he works to regain. Phry's villain was accepted because he has so far proven responsible, and for him to grow in power, he absolutely needs other characters who are (at least OOCly) willing.

If accepted, this would be your first valid character, no? Playing an evil with old powers is discouraged for new members because as a community, people are most often only allowed to roleplay villains when they've proven they are good at roleplaying normal characters. (At least as normal as Aeria goes.)

For now I will have to give a deny, but in my opinion, don't wipe the thread if this is given an absolute deny. This will probably be approved at most, in the slightly-distant future.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
This seems a lot like Tzeentch, played by Phry, in the sense that it's an ancient evil with most of its powers unusable, which he works to regain. Phry's villain was accepted because he has so far proven responsible, and for him to grow in power, he absolutely needs other characters who are (at least OOCly) willing.

If accepted, this would be your first valid character, no? Playing an evil with old powers is discouraged for new members because as a community, people are most often only allowed to roleplay villains when they've proven they are good at roleplaying normal characters. (At least as normal as Aeria goes.)

For now I will have to give a deny, but in my opinion, don't wipe the thread if this is given an absolute deny. This will probably be approved at most, in the slightly-distant future.

Scarecrow's not meant to be evil, I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear enough in the bio, his intent is to enjoy his existence on Earth after being let loose from hell and to complete himself. He has no intent of harming anyone or just causing chaos for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
avatar

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Xeloras wrote:
Psycheandromida wrote:
This seems a lot like Tzeentch, played by Phry, in the sense that it's an ancient evil with most of its powers unusable, which he works to regain. Phry's villain was accepted because he has so far proven responsible, and for him to grow in power, he absolutely needs other characters who are (at least OOCly) willing.

If accepted, this would be your first valid character, no? Playing an evil with old powers is discouraged for new members because as a community, people are most often only allowed to roleplay villains when they've proven they are good at roleplaying normal characters. (At least as normal as Aeria goes.)

For now I will have to give a deny, but in my opinion, don't wipe the thread if this is given an absolute deny. This will probably be approved at most, in the slightly-distant future.

Scarecrow's not meant to be evil, I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear enough in the bio, his intent is to enjoy his existence on Earth after being let loose from hell and to complete himself. He has no intent of harming anyone or just causing chaos for the hell of it.

That's not the point. This has all the characteristics of an event or special character, and isn't the sort of thing new players are allowed.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:


That's not the point. This has all the characteristics of an event or special character, and isn't the sort of thing new players are allowed.

Sorry, back to the drawing board for an "average" character then.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2009-04-20
Age : 23

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:53 pm

I guess the theme ten minutes before I even clicked it to play

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Gambit wrote:
I guess the theme ten minutes before I even clicked it to play

What can I say? It fits and Danny Elfman is a brilliant composer.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 916
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 24

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Age: 17
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:40 am

Why does this remind me of this...?

Oh, right!

_________________


Quote :
Rha'Lusk of the Barkmane: Da cub also 'ave funny fur color...
Casandra Lepela: I'm not furry...
Rha'Lusk of the Barkmane | Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®️ [LOOC]: Phahahahah
*** Niphsus Ralcourt looks towards Casandra's hair, saying "Sure you don't.."
Niphsus Ralcourt: Aren't..



Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Updated his back story a bit, the first in a series of chapters, I might as well work on him, no good ideas have come to me yet. Even if I can't play him I enjoy writing for him.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2010-05-12

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Well im glad you dident use this concept
Spoiler:
 
which is what i thought from seeing the title, but in all i think he is intresting, dont know how he will fit in, but then agian we proably have taken in weirder things then a flaming scarecrow.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

avatar

Posts : 2891
Join date : 2009-04-20
Age : 23

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:46 pm

I'd accept it just to kill it

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
avatar

Posts : 337
Join date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:39 pm

Reapplying for this as a Special Character, removed the stupid shit about finding fractions of himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   

Back to top Go down
 
Scarecrow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hot Toys Scarecrow, and Fear Batman from Batman Begins.
» Dark Knight Movie Masters Scarecrow and Batman Begins Batman
» Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation
» Mattel Movie Masters

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket-
Jump to: