Korli

Sex:
Female.

Height:
6'2

Alignment:
True Neutral.

Biography:
Who Cer's parents exactly are is unclear, as she was raised in an orphanage on a Martian colony. At the age of 18, she enlisted with the UTC to follow her friends, who had signed up as marines the previous year. Cer was encouraged to join up as a pilot, as she had always enjoyed the idea of flying and there was a severe shortage of pilots in the UTC at the time.

After completing her training, she was sent out to help fight the UTC's enemies in various obscure corners of space, fighting over seemingly pointless, desolate balls of rock. After being in the UTC for six years, she found herself deployed on a planet named Karthas, which was the home of a large UTC Mining colony, which had been lain waste to and captured by the planet's navite species the year before. She helped drop troops and provide air support in her dropship as they attempted to reclaim the colony, but the well-entrenched natives fought off the assault and quickly things turned bad for the UTC, as the natives led a huge counter attack against the attacking forces, causing heavy losses.

The order to pull back was given, and Cer reluctantly did so, although slammed on the metaphorical handbrake and doubled back after recieving a distress call from a surviving recon team pinned down deep in the ruins. Cer headed in low and miraculously managed to avoid taking too much fire, swiftly landing and picking up the entire squad and their wounded, making it out of the colony on only one engine, taking the squad up out of the planet's atmosphere, back to the assault ship they had all deployed from. After touching down and getting the squad out, the hangar was hit by anti-ship fire from the colony's captured defense turrets, hitting several fuel tanks and Cer's dropship, which promptly exploded. Cer was left riddled with shrapnel and missing her left arm, and was only saved due to quick responses from nearby medics, who managed to stabilize her and get her to the ship's medical bay. Once inside, the severity of her wounds became apparent, and she was linked up to an advanced life support system. Her left arm had been completely blown off at the shoulder, her left thigh had been almost destroyed, almost all of her ribs were broken, and many of her internal organs were damaged severely. The doctors froze her brain cells, in an attempt to keep her alive if her heart stopped.

These were the days that you had to pay for your own bionic upgrades out of your salary and savings, and the upgrades Cer needed to survive were more than she could ever afford. The doctors were considering turning off her life support and letting her die before one of the men she had rescued, Commander Jensen O'Reilly, offered to pay for the ugprades himself, as he wasn't prepared to let the woman who had rescued him and his entire squad die when she could be saved. The doctors began repairing her, and after six months, had managed to replace all of Cer's damaged organs and body parts using replacement Bionics and synthetic materials. They finally unfroze her braincells once she was fully repaired, explaining what had happened and informing her of all that had happened in the time she was "dead".

After two years of therapy and training to help her adjust to her bionics, Cer was invited to the UTC's headquarters where she was awarded with the UTC Medal of Valor, along with the UTC's equivalent of the purple heart, for recieving injuries in combat. She then was allowed to return back to active service, where she took some time to readjust. After being returned to service, she was posted aboard the CFV Constellation, where she continues to serve to this day.

SINCE EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING THESE I MIGHT AS WELL

Blowing things up with extreme prejudice.
Vodka. Lots and lots of Vodka.
Punching things.
Hitting things with her machete.
Forests.

Dislikes:
Having to shout at people.
Sean Richardson.
Having to shout at Sean Richardson.
Being called "dead"
Snow.
Deserts.

to clarify for myself
CER'S LIFESPAN:
18 years pre-UTC
6 years in the UTC
1 month 'dead'
6 years in her current state which is pretty much undeath

i'm betting the backstory is too long for some people and probably full of shit and scientific mistakes

Last edited by Kali on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cptnobvious

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Senior Flight Lieutenant Cer'Relaan   Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:23 am

oh god block of text though the science made enough sense to be called "possible in the future"
Back to top Go down
Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Senior Flight Lieutenant Cer'Relaan   Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:26 pm

BUMP :C

do you all hate me or is this too much to read

Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Senior Flight Lieutenant Cer'Relaan   Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Yes...i mean what is this the 1800's we dont read any more, we need bright flashy colors an pictures with cats!
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

Character sheet
Name: Kicker

PostSubject: Re: Senior Flight Lieutenant Cer'Relaan   Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:40 am

I can actually see this becoming factual science O.O something is wrong with me....
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both

PostSubject: Re: Senior Flight Lieutenant Cer'Relaan   Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:40 am

I like how it went from a small block of text with no structure to a BIG block of text with no obvious structure.
Back to top Go down
Sharq

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Senior Flight Lieutenant Cer'Relaan   Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:43 pm

SPACE DOESn'T HAVE CORNERS, WELSHY.

But it was a nice read nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Senior Flight Lieutenant Cer'Relaan   Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:52 pm

I have a problem with this.
Are the "Amblic" you're talking about my species? Or the name that I let Jacker use for the space pirates from Space RP?
Back to top Go down
Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Senior Flight Lieutenant Cer'Relaan   Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:54 pm

I'm talking about the ones we've had in space RP as the 'big bad guys', so probably the space pirates.

I'll change it though.

Back to top Go down
BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Senior Flight Lieutenant Cer'Relaan   Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Yeah, thought as much.
There's bound to be a few continuity errors when merging the two roleplays.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Senior Flight Lieutenant Cer'Relaan   Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:06 pm

Oh wait, shit.

Amblic are in eshira as a seperate race too, right?

If so then we'll just rename the 'amblic' in space rp.

Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both

PostSubject: Re: Senior Flight Lieutenant Cer'Relaan   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:04 am

call them hamblic.
Back to top Go down
Monkeyfisker

PostSubject: Re: Senior Flight Lieutenant Cer'Relaan   Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Block of text hurt my eyes.
But good read in any case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senior Flight Lieutenant Cer'Relaan   

Back to top Go down

Senior Flight Lieutenant Cer'Relaan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1