Name: Kicker
Race: Human

PostSubject: Shin Aki   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:52 pm

Theme: Escape by 30 Seconds to Mars

Name: Shin Aki (New Autumn)

AI Type: N/A

Sex: Male

Height: Variable

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral - will do anything he can to achieve his goal unless they conflict with his morals

Biography: Deadly Winter's predecessor; the first ever AI to come out of the Prototype Data Kernel designed, developed and produced by Tyrus Dalet, he was designed to wait for certain methods of contact via galactic web. Aki is much more aggressive and experienced with different types of computer systems, however, his morals concerning UTC security and personal relations with organics are much more strict, meaning that in his four years of existence, he has had barely a thought for organics and their petty material world. His most recent communication was to find Deadly and then alert the UTC of the completion of his AI project on a planet where he was being held by pirates, any breakthroughs in technology would not die with him. In the sending of this message via the only net-connected terminal in the complex, Tyrus also said not to come back, to stay away and live, survive and grow without him. Although the message merely frustrates Shin Aki, he knows that it would distress Deadly to no end, and has decided to take her off the ship to be alone with her when he tells her.

Physical Characteristics: Much like Deadly, he takes the form of an orb, however, this is due to both a lack of knowledge in etiquette as well as an incomplete avatar. In orb shape, he is very much dissimilar to his sister's, he is much smaller, being a perfect sphere rather than a faceted one. He is an olive drab colour regardless of what shape he is in, his body being made of smoke rather than mist.
Spoiler:

Personality: He does not bother with the theatrical as his sister does, being somewhat less advanced and unable to share even basic thoughts with other AI directly. He is therefor not as emotional, the only emotions he feels are frustration, worry, relief and stress. The only exceptions would be for his sister, where his emotions branch into more humanoid emotions, such as bemusement, happiness, sadness, regret and even love.

Last edited by cptkickercutleg on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:26 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Shin Aki   Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:59 am

This is a pretty poor attempt at a biography. Try putting some effort in.
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shin Aki   Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:34 am

BloodStream wrote:
This is a pretty poor attempt at a biography. Try putting some effort in.
I will later, I did it on an iPod touch at 1 in the morning, cut me some slack here. >.<;
[Edit: improved it slightly]
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Shin Aki   Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:18 am

I'm sick of people using excuses like "I was tired" or "I didn't have much time."
If you're gonna post something half-arsed, why not save it to a txt file and finish it when you can produce something of actual quality?

That being said, the improvements you made brought this up to a half-decent standard.
I'm not gonna accept/deny it, though. I don't know who you are and I've not seen you roleplay, so I can't really cast judgement on whether you're fit to roleplay an extremely skilful, aggressive artificial intelligence.
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Shin Aki   Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:26 am

Just to clarify, he has no control over UTC systems, so no powergaming with controlling the ship etc

Also, it's more of a backup AI, I have a few ideas on what might happen in Deadly's future...
That's not to say she'll be PKd, but if she's annoying people, at least let me replace her with a different character.
I'm also considering making a diplomat character on the side.

BloodStream wrote:
If you're gonna post something half-arsed, why not save it to a txt file and finish it when you can produce something of actual quality?
I would if I could save it on an iPod. Unfortunately, that wasn't possible,so I posted something to improve on it later, and to make room for any ammendments that may be suggested.

[Edit: added theme song]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Aki   

Back to top Go down

Shin Aki
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1