Olden Roleplay


Welcome!
 
HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ulranna Moi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blitz

avatar

Posts : 820
Join date : 2009-12-20
Age : 23
Location : ATL, yo.

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Age: ???
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:12 pm

I'm not supporting anything that hinders the server's RP. I'm probably the most active admin on since Kali is mapping, sharq couldn't care less, and zael is fapping in black ops.

The only reason the server is shite is because the original admin team never punished anyone. Everyone's off being IC trolls and god gamers because no one told them it was wrong, and now when we are telling them it's wrong they simply don't care. And I'm afraid to even punish them unless kali is on since they'll spiral out of control, bitch at every other admin that isn't me and turn a resolved powergaming situation into a shitfest.

So don't tell me I'm supporting the problem.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2010-07-03
Location : Delaware

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both
Age: 32
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Blitz wrote:
I'm not supporting anything that hinders the server's RP. I'm probably the most active admin on since Kali is mapping, sharq couldn't care less, and zael is fapping in black ops.

The only reason the server is shite is because the original admin team never punished anyone. Everyone's off being IC trolls and god gamers because no one told them it was wrong, and now when we are telling them it's wrong they simply don't care. And I'm afraid to even punish them unless kali is on since they'll spiral out of control, bitch at every other admin that isn't me and turn a resolved powergaming situation into a shitfest.

So don't tell me I'm supporting the problem.

You are supporting the problem, as many people have told you they don't like this character and her race yet you still roleplay as it. You're just as stubborn as the so called powergamers.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

avatar

Posts : 820
Join date : 2009-12-20
Age : 23
Location : ATL, yo.

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Age: ???
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Okay, if you're so concerned I'm going to powergame a 3 inch tall woman, then let me REASSURE YOU

You could step on her and she'd be dead.

You could shoot her and she'd pretty much be obliterated.

In pretty much 99% of any kind of combat you engaged with her for whatever reason, if she didn't run away she'd die.

I don't care about the whole brain mass thing because as you've said yourself this is a roleplay made from impossibilium, if it weren't made of impossibilium we'd be doing International Space Station RP. Would you like me to point out all the impossibilities in all the other races? Because I'm sure they have just as much as the Ukeans. Fuck, all my races are near impossible, that's why they're so fun for me to play. But it's only this one you rant on.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2010-07-03
Location : Delaware

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both
Age: 32
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:31 pm

Blitz wrote:
Okay, if you're so concerned I'm going to powergame a 3 inch tall woman, then let me REASSURE YOU

You could step on her and she'd be dead.

You could shoot her and she'd pretty much be obliterated.

In pretty much 99% of any kind of combat you engaged with her for whatever reason, if she didn't run away she'd die.

I don't care about the whole brain mass thing because as you've said yourself this is a roleplay made from impossibilium, if it weren't made of impossibilium we'd be doing International Space Station RP. Would you like me to point out all the impossibilities in all the other races? Because I'm sure they have just as much as the Ukeans. Fuck, all my races are near impossible, that's why they're so fun for me to play. But it's only this one you rant on.

I never accused you of powergaming, only of being stubborn. If you remember, I defended the race you created before Blood set me straight scientifically. You have to remember that hyperspace and artificial gravity are theoretical and have never been proven to be impossible. Even if they were, they are still necessary in Science Fiction or else people would just be dicking around Sol the whole time.

Really, if you want my opinion: I could care less. I'll usually accept anything as long as it seems creative and interesting. I roleplay to escape reality and could care less about the science behind it. However, some people who roleplay on our server are more scientifically inclined. When they see something absurd, it could throw off their immersion and interest in the roleplay. When enough people dislike something enough to vocalize their disdain for it, that's a problem.




Last edited by Jackxter on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 25
Location : Marcus' Bar

Character sheet
Name: Kicker
Age: Unknown, believed to be late 20s
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:34 pm

If we just see her as a kind compressed human, it makes sense, or at least MORE sense than it does now.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

avatar

Posts : 820
Join date : 2009-12-20
Age : 23
Location : ATL, yo.

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Age: ???
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:37 pm

how could this confuse you, there's no trigonometry equations anywhere.

It's stated in the simplest terms what she is in the bio.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 27
Location : Cambridge, UK

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Blitz wrote:
It's stated in the simplest terms what she is in the bio.

And I've stated why that's wrong.

cptkickercutleg wrote:
If we just see her as a kind compressed human, it makes sense, or at least MORE sense than it does now.

It doesn't make ANY sense.
If it was just a scaled down human, the synapses in the brain would have to be smaller than an atom. Probably smaller than a subatomic particle. I'd like to think that I don't have to explain why that's not possible to you.
Back to top Go down
Monkeyfisker

avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 21
Location : Pat's basement.

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:11 pm

This whole roleplay makes almost no sense scientifically, I don't see why it matters. We've had a lot worse and Blitz can be trusted not to abuse a 3 inch tall woman.

I think that if you cram too much in scientificially, it becomes less appealing, not everyone cares, nor does it matter.

We're on a spaceship that went through a wormhole to another galaxy with a ship that seems to have the resistance of paper mache.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2010-07-03
Location : Delaware

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both
Age: 32
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Monkeyfisker wrote:
This whole roleplay makes almost no sense scientifically, I don't see why it matters. We've had a lot worse and Blitz can be trusted not to abuse a 3 inch tall woman.

I think that if you cram too much in scientificially, it becomes less appealing, not everyone cares, nor does it matter.

We're on a spaceship that went through a wormhole to another galaxy with a ship that seems to have the resistance of paper mache.

I think we're going to need another vote on this.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 27
Location : Cambridge, UK

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Monkeyfisker wrote:
This whole roleplay makes almost no sense scientifically, I don't see why it matters. We've had a lot worse and Blitz can be trusted not to abuse a 3 inch tall woman.

I think that if you cram too much in scientificially, it becomes less appealing, not everyone cares, nor does it matter.

We're on a spaceship that went through a wormhole to another galaxy with a ship that seems to have the resistance of paper mache.

Theoretically, wormhole travel is possible.
Having cells (which are made up of hundreds of thousands of atoms) smaller than atoms, is not.
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 25
Location : Marcus' Bar

Character sheet
Name: Kicker
Age: Unknown, believed to be late 20s
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:21 pm

It doesn't have to make sense, why can Graves even MOVE with all his muscles made of metal?
Blitz can RP, and he's good at it, why not just let him play? You've not seen Ulranna ICly, you don't know how he RPs her, it's never been a concern before.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

avatar

Posts : 820
Join date : 2009-12-20
Age : 23
Location : ATL, yo.

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Age: ???
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:22 pm

this isn't even a character page anymore, it's a science discussion.

Back to top Go down
BloodStream

avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 27
Location : Cambridge, UK

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:26 pm

cptkickercutleg wrote:
It doesn't have to make sense, why can Graves even MOVE with all his muscles made of metal?
Blitz can RP, and he's good at it, why not just let him play? You've not seen Ulranna ICly, you don't know how he RPs her, it's never been a concern before.

It has been a concern before. He had a 4 inch tall character denied last time for the similar reasons.
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 25
Location : Marcus' Bar

Character sheet
Name: Kicker
Age: Unknown, believed to be late 20s
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Nobody has complained on the server, not even before he was an admin.
Just wait until you see it for yourself.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 27
Location : Cambridge, UK

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:34 pm

cptkickercutleg wrote:
Nobody has complained on the server, not even before he was an admin.
Just wait until you see it for yourself.

No, why was it denied before, but not now?
If anything, it's worse now. Last time it was just a normal person, but 4 inches time. This time it has psychic powers and is able to fend for itself.

I just can't understand why everyone's being so inconsistent with their attitudes towards Blitz's characters. If the last one was denied, this one should be too.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

avatar

Posts : 820
Join date : 2009-12-20
Age : 23
Location : ATL, yo.

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Age: ???
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Probably because I actually got a chance to play it and everybody sees it's not the end of the god damn world.

Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 25
Location : Marcus' Bar

Character sheet
Name: Kicker
Age: Unknown, believed to be late 20s
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Blitz wrote:
Probably because I actually got a chance to play it and everybody sees it's not the end of the god damn world.
The problem last time was that we didn't see how you could play it off, you do it admirably however, so the point is moot.
The question was never of science, but of RP, I don't see what the deal is, and frankly, neither does anyone else.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

avatar

Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 27
Location : Cambridge, UK

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:04 pm

cptkickercutleg wrote:
The question was never of science, but of RP, I don't see what the deal is, and frankly, neither does anyone else.

I never had a problem with the RP side of things. Nobody did. I'm not sure what your point is.
Munroe and Jacker agree with me on the science aspect, though.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

avatar

Posts : 452
Join date : 2010-04-23
Age : 23
Location : Under your bed.

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:07 pm

2 - 3 people against the rest.

Give this shit up already.

It's been approved, she's been played, nobody complained.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

avatar

Posts : 820
Join date : 2009-12-20
Age : 23
Location : ATL, yo.

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Age: ???
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:07 pm

BloodStream wrote:
cptkickercutleg wrote:
The question was never of science, but of RP, I don't see what the deal is, and frankly, neither does anyone else.

I never had a problem with the RP side of things. Nobody did. I'm not sure what your point is.
Munroe and Jacker agree with me on the science aspect, though.

Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 25
Location : Marcus' Bar

Character sheet
Name: Kicker
Age: Unknown, believed to be late 20s
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Can someone approve and lock this thread before it becomes a flamewa- oh, too late.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2010-07-03
Location : Delaware

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both
Age: 32
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Well, while this character may not be the greatest thing since sliced bread in a scientific perspective, I personally still think it's pretty interesting. I say we do a vote to decide whether or not we should try to keep everything scientifically accurate or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ulranna Moi   

Back to top Go down
 
Ulranna Moi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: Characters :: Failed Characters-
Jump to: