AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Ariana Velctora   Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Name Ariana Velctora
Age 64
Race Elf
Gender Female
Alignment Neutral Good
~Current Tasks~
Get a house in Surna (Completed) "Happy to get situated somewhere for once in my life."
Learn some basic CQC (Completed) "Figure these basics Vin taught me will do good for now."
Find a Job (On-going) "I could use a little weight in my pockets."
Make a few friends (On-going) "Don't know too many people around here."
Find remaining family (On-going) "I know some of them lived through the attacks, hope they're still out there."

~Skills~
Longbow & Short-bow
{ --------- }
Ariana is highly experienced with both bows, though most of the time she is using her longbow. Ariana began training with a shortbow since age fourteen and a long bow since sixteen and continues to practice with both. Ariana can shoot up to three arrows though her accuracy isn't too great at all and it fatigues her more because of the higher strength required for pulling back the arrows. Ariana has been reduced in her skill of shooting multiple arrows at once due to not training with the said subskill. With one arrow though, Ariana is highly accurate and could hit a target at 200 ft away without much difficulty, depending on the conditions (wind, distractions, ect.)

CQC
{ ---------- }
Ariana has never been good with hand-to-hand combat and has only learned so little from Vincent, more so the basics to defending herself and fighting back. She knows of only a few good ways to kick and punch and has trained on them slightly to keep herself prepared if she had to fall back on the minor skill.

Stealth
{ --------- }
Ariana can be very stealthy when she has to be. She use to scout out ahead frequently when she was back in her tribe, requiring stealth to sneak up on packs of animals or other beings. She has maintained and grew with being stealthy over the decades.

Evasiveness
{ --------- }
Ariana has relied on the skill heavily. Considering Ariana is poor in CQC she has resorted to evading attacks and finding opportunities to flee a fight. She could go up to avoiding a few attacks if she was prepared for the close combat though would have to find a way to escape before becoming fatigued because of the evading.

Taming
{ --------- }
Ariana has used a few animals in her past for tracking animals and other related reasons. She hasn't tamed animals at all in a few years so she has been reduced in her skill of taming over time.

Cooking
{ --------- }
Ariana has been making her own meals of the animals she has killed for decades. She doesn't try to advance in her skill but only remain experienced with knowing great ways to prepare different meats and cook them right.

~~~
~Personality~
Ariana is partially anti-social. This doesn't mean she is shy, it just means she doesn't chose to make friends or meet people a lot. Ariana seems to always be happy and calm, rarely ever crossing motions unless something is conflicting with her. She is easily fascinated considering she has been isolated from many cultures for a few decades. She loves to be taught and learn new things, this makes her very open to gaining more knowledge of different cultures, race, practices, etc. Ariana sacrifices for others even if they are strangers. She is very caring and kind to others because of the feeling of her missing family, trying to fill up that void with seeing happiness from others.

~Description~
Ariana stands at a height of six feet and six inches tall (6'6''), about average height for an elf, and she weighs around 120 lbs. For being 64, she appears to be in her mid-twenties. Her eyes are a vivid green and her hair a golden/blondish color. Her hair use to come down past her elbows but recently it was cut and only stretches a bit past her shoulders, which she normally keeps it all in a ponytail or bunched up during hunting. Ariana is more hygienic than others and her hair is groomed very well, along with that she has a smooth, clear complexion. Because of much daily exercise she is slender as well slightly muscular, allowing her to carry out her normal activities easily.
Spoiler:

~~~
~Biography~
Spoiler:

~Combat Equipment~

Quote :
"Spes"
A longbow made of hickory that is six feet and two inches long. The bow is very sturdy and accurately made, years went into making the bow for perfection. There are small carvings along the front of the bow. The clutch of the bow seizes the hand comfortably, having a grand grip to hold onto the bow with.

"Peritus"
A short-bow that is five inches long and made out of oak. Peritus is better than Spes for shorter range and faster shooting with lesser drawback, though shorter distance of shot. And without as much energy because of the shorter string, the force is less than the longbow. Ariana uses the Peritus less than Spes.

Metal Quiver
A thin quiver than can only carry a total of at least six arrows. The quiver's exterior layer is a thin piece of metal and the interior is layered with a velvet fabric.

Poisoned/Explosive Arrows
Ariana only has enough poison in one of her vials to cover the tips of three arrows. It is a minor poison that would make the person who was shot feel at worst a terrible sickness but cause nothing severe such as limb amputation or death, it might numb the target's body shortly after being hit.

The explosive arrow is an arrow with a small package under mounted, the package is followed by a wire that if tugged will cause shrapnel to burst out of the arrow's package. The shrapnel can cause severe injury and kill depending the areas hit. Ariana only has two more packages available for use and the packages themselves weigh down the arrow and cause inaccuracy.

Leather Armor Set
Ariana's hunting outfit consists of a leather vest, thin leather leggins, boots and gloves. The armor is very lightweight and perfect for her hunting. The armor itself wont stand too many attacks, but it is better to have it then be completely vulnerable. Ariana also has two pairs of padding, one for her elbows and the other for her knees.

Steel Dagger
The dagger is very small, the blade 4 inches long. Ariana uses the dagger mostly for carving and only sometimes in means of self defense.
Spoiler:

~Possessions~
Quote :

Wooden Necklace
The very small necklace was given to Ariana by her father and has grand sentimental value, it is one of the three pieces she has left of what her father gave her that is so important. The small necklace has the letter 'A' carved into the center and has refined and polished edges. The center piece of the necklace itself is made out rosewood.

Coin Piece Count
After spending much of her savings on a house, Ariana's remainder of the savings is only 140 gold pieces.

Elven Pendant
An expensive piece of jewelry that Ariana never brings into sight, given to her by Melian. She keeps it hidden, protected by a velvet piece of fabric.
Spoiler:

Cloaks and Hunter Mask
Ariana carries around two cloaks, normally she only wears her regular green one that falls down just a bit past her knees and is made of a cotton fabric. The cloak has a hood that comes up and with that she uses a hunter cloth mask that wraps around and covers from her nose down.

Her second cloak has a woodland type of camouflage though is highly uncomfortable for it carries real branch and leaf pieces that can poke the wearer, causing irritation. Ariana only wears this cloak when she is either spying or scouting and requires a lot of stealth which makes this cloak perfect for the job when used in the forest.

Last edited by Commander Cuddly Muffin on Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:55 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Marksmanship, Evasiveness, Taming, Arrow Making

huge elaboration needed.

can she tap a tiger and make it a playful kitty?

can she dodge a bullet at point blank?

can she fashion an arrow out of a splinter of wood in less than a minute?

is she another ridiculous 'hit a fly from fifty meter away so that it connects with a squirrel running up a tree behind it' kinda archer?
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:16 pm

For some reason, whenever I think of a master archer, I see them splitting an atom with their arrows and causing a nuclear explosion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Hey Phry, this was my very first character. I have had her archived for nearly half a year and just got her unarchived. I haven't even had two seconds to edit things properly without you commenting. Give me a day.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Makes more sense to not post it until it's ready, or atleast offer a 'W.I.P' sign, but /shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Here's the pic. I got a lighter and darker version. Use whichever one you prefer. I like the darker one better.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'll do some further cleaning up so that pixelated crap isn't there and the transparency transitions more smoothly into the background.

Last edited by Kain on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Edit: I derped and left some parts uncolored in the first two. Here's a third version, ultimately better than both of the other two:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Quote :
Rha'Lusk of the Barkmane: Da cub also 'ave funny fur color...
Casandra Lepela: I'm not furry...
Rha'Lusk of the Barkmane | Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®️ [LOOC]: Phahahahah
*** Niphsus Ralcourt looks towards Casandra's hair, saying "Sure you don't.."
Niphsus Ralcourt: Aren't..

Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Oh hello exposed panties.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
Oh hello exposed panties.

hey, man

there is only so much I can edit out.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:40 am

why would you use that picture, the one before was perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Monkeyfisker

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Phry wrote:
why would you use that picture, the one before was perfectly fine.

Uh... It didn't have panties... durr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:31 pm

It was a good picture, I just had it for so long and didn't really like it much anymore. I always like changing themesongs, pictures, and formats for my threads at one point.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:12 am

whatever, this'll do.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Nice theme song, mad world without lyrics, but yea i dont see anything to wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Mad World, I just love it so much.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:28 pm

If only it wasn't used on every bio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Never even heard it on anyone else's bio. :/
Back to top Go down
Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:42 pm

I know some of my characters have theme songs that don't really match, but I don't really feel Mad World matches an elf at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Why do you feel that?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Because Mad World is a gloomy melody that sounds like it's about tough times.

Unless your elf is several millenniums old and was around when the gods *spoiler*, Mad World is a silly choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Meh, Imma just delete it and not use a themesong. I'm so terrible at finding them Neutral
Back to top Go down
Xeloras

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Commander Cuddly Muffin wrote:
Meh, Imma just delete it and not use a themesong. I'm so terrible at finding them Neutral

Add me on steam, the only thing I listen to is movie soundtracks, I can help you find one easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Better songy now, thanks to Xeloras Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariana Velctora   

Back to top Go down

Ariana Velctora
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1