Share | 

Scarecrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin

PostSubject: Scarecrow   Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:51 pm

-General Information-

Name: Fargon when complete, now known as Scarecrow.

Age: Very, very old, only fifty years spent as Scarecrow though.

Race: Demon

Birthplace: First layer of Hell, Hatred, Malice, and Wrath.

-Appearance-

Scarecrow's appearance will vary based upon what damage he's taken and how he's been rebuilding himself. Most the time though he will be seen as a thin lanky figure wearing simple cloth clothing and a hat. His eyes will be a flaming red, a distinguishing feature when surrounded by a simple brown that is the sack his face is made from.

-Biography-

Spoiler:

TL;DR Scarecrow was once an average demon from the First layer, bound to an endless life of Hatred, Malice, and Wrath and causing it on other, he kept the barren landscape as barren as it was supposed to be. Starting fires and sending lightning down from the heavens. Fifty years ago however, Fargon had been summoned unexpectedly by a powerful conjurer, the reason still unknown to him. The Conjurer split Fagon into several sections and destroyed all except him. Scarecrow was bound to a lump of coal which was later put into a scarecrow and sold to a nearby Farmer. The Farmer was displeased by the new scarecrow, the crops dying all around it, and decided to get rid of it. The Farmer laid the scarecrow over his fire-pit expecting it to be quickly done away with, when instead it did something else. When that piece of coal was lit, the energy from it started to release giving the demon fragment life. Its power spread throughout the scarecrow and it came to life. The demon sprang from the fire-pit, barely scalded and abandoned the farm quickly.

Now released, Scarecrow aimed his attention towards finding the Conjurer. Only equipped with the fire section of his powers and personality he has only extreme strengths and weaknesses. The only way for him to get stronger would be to ingest the souls of the living. After twenty years of searching, Scarecrow's journeys were interrupted by him falling into the ocean. Now he's floating over to Surna, waiting to be re-lit, waiting to be brought back to power. His goal isn't to hurt, but to consume. To make himself strong again and then some, to become powerful beyond imagination, he wants the world.

--Skills and Abilities--

Fire Magic
Being the only remaining power he has, Scarecrow relies on it much, he's trained and used it a many times in Hell, but lacks all of his strength.
{ | | | | | | | | | | }

Necromantic Magic
Scarecrow possesses the ability to ingest a soul if the body is weak enough.
{ | | | | | | | | | | }

Agility
Scarecrow is made of straw and hot air, getting around is easy for him.
{ | | | | | | | | | | }

Strength
His limbs are made of wood, straw, and cloth, not exactly a body builder's physique.
A little bit of strength resonates from him, not as much as the average man, but enough to struggle for a moment.
{ | | | | | | | | | | }

Possession
Scarecrow has the ability to use anything that his spirit inhibits as a body. He uses the Scarecrow now, but his spirit can inhibit larger things if stronger. If he possesses things too large while he's not strong enough, his motions will be pointlessly slow and weak.
{ | | | | | | | | | | }
About enough to posses a weak human.

-Weaknesses and Traits-
Scarecrow, while being a demon, is bound to a piece of Cordonium inside a lump of coal, (he doesn't know about the Cordonium,) the only way he can remain in control of whatever body he inhabits is to stay lit. If he is put out, he will simply turn into a average piece of coal until lit again, when put out, he can only talk. He can't necessarily be killed, only put into stasis by being put out. Scarecrow's only method of healing himself is by reattaching limbs or body parts. This requires skills with a needle and thread. However, if he looses his head, a carved pumpkin can suffice as a replacement.

Fire resistance: Fire is something that has little affect on Scarecrow, he's very skilled with it and while being a large walking assortment of flammable materials, he hasn't set himself on fire once, unless for dramatic effect.

Water resistance: He's harmless if he comes in contact with water, he's been stuck in an ocean for thirty years for Christ's sake. It causes him to go dormant. Fortunately, since he's light he can always return to a shore somewhere.

-Personality, Morals, and Beliefs-

Personality:

Scarecrow was a demon who was forced to burn the grounds of hell and torture souls, after being set on Earth with just the fiery portion of his personality in tact, he's very loud. Scarecrow will go to great extents to make himself observed while keeping himself happy. This freedom is seen as a big vacation to Scarecrow, he's free to roam the earth and do as he pleases. He wants to try and do everything, and do it in the biggest way possible.

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral

Deity:
Doesn't care, he thinks they can do what they like just as he should do as he likes.

-Inventory-

The clothes on his back.

(1) gold coin(s).

-Tasks-

Find the Conjurer: Incredibly difficult.

Have a good time: Eternal

Last edited by Xeloras on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:03 am

Quote :
The only way for him to get stronger would be to ingest the souls of the living.

I'd think Scarecrow is going have fierce competition with T'zeetch, just a heads up.

Anyway, I'd be a hypocrite not to accept.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:11 am

Seems cool, Aeria require more evil characters. As axepted as Moraxus like axes.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:06 pm

I don't suppose I could get any more feedback on this?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:19 am

I believe Pat had some things to say about this, it's just a matter of coaxing him onto the thread.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:00 am

Psycheandromida wrote:
I believe Pat had some things to say about this, it's just a matter of coaxing him onto the thread.

I'm not sure if I should rejoice or be terrified.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:44 pm

Pat you faggot get in here

Loremaster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:28 am

I'm going to accept this. My major problem was the coal, and that's been fixed, I think.

This character was defeated by a small girl in the past, and I feel Xeloras has proved himself to be a capable roleplayer.

I won't move this yet, however, in case anyone has any objections.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Zappericus

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:37 am

Pat wrote:
This character was defeated by a small girl in the past

But, most of Aeria's little girls are either gods in disguise or some sort of ninja with access to super-stealth-assassination abilities.

I'm just saying. Getting beaten up by a little girl in Aeria isn't exactly something big.

Back to top Go down
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:08 am

Zappericus wrote:
Pat wrote:
This character was defeated by a small girl in the past

But, most of Aeria's little girls are either gods in disguise or some sort of ninja with access to super-stealth-assassination abilities.

I'm just saying. Getting beaten up by a little girl in Aeria isn't exactly something big.

QFT.

On topic, this character seems legit.

Quote :
Rha'Lusk of the Barkmane: Da cub also 'ave funny fur color...
Casandra Lepela: I'm not furry...
Rha'Lusk of the Barkmane | Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®️ [LOOC]: Phahahahah
*** Niphsus Ralcourt looks towards Casandra's hair, saying "Sure you don't.."
Niphsus Ralcourt: Aren't..

Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:43 pm

No, only -your- little girls, Johnny.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Pat wrote:
No, only -your- little girls, Johnny.

And the ones played by Kam and Hyperiant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow   

Back to top Go down

Scarecrow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1