Alignment

Lawful Good

Deity

Mystra & Oghma

______

~ Biography ~

Quote :
Chapter - I ; The Prodigal Daughter

Right at the beginning of her birth, Cecilia knew she was different. She was born within the hive walls of Tzakuto's citadel, surrounded by monsters that swarmed around everywhere. They never tired, they never left her alone. They were always there. Her mother, Tzakuto, wasn't especially glad in Cecilia either. She was away most of the time and left her daughter to be tended by her servants in the citadel. Cecilia had never ventured outside, nor had she seen the sun. She was more of a captive than anything. She wanted to be released, and be by her mother's side.

And of course, as Cecilia grew, the daughter did everything she could to please her mother. She studied music, writing, reading and other arts of the nobility. As her daughter did this, Tzakuto could no longer hide herself. She took Cecilia out of her room, and showed her the world outside, hoping that it would cease Cecilia's attempts to try and be a proper daughter. The sun hurt Cecilia's eyes at first, but when she saw the beauty she had been missing all along, she couldn't help but smile for the very first time. The air was fresh and the breeze was something she had never felt before, down in the chasm. Cecilia was so happy over the fact that her mother decided to spend time with her, but the happiness was not repaid - For Tzakuto looked upon Cecilia, and saw nothing but yet another drone, ready to die for her.

Quote :
Chapter - II ; The Used and the Abandoned

Years later, Tzakuto had finally found some use for Cecilia. She had been ordered by her mother to study into the arts of Artificing. In other words, the creation of magical items and magically infusing something that would otherwise be un-magical. The training took time, and were painful. Failing many of her experiments and infusion rituals caused pain and scars to show on Cecilia, but Tzakuto looked away.

Eventually, after years of training, Cecilia knew now how to manipulate the weave properly and use it to create - rather than to destroy. This was when everything went wrong. A heart was presented to Cecilia by her mother's servants. They said that it was her mothers' and that she wanted Cecilia to infuse her soul into the heart to keep herself alive, as she feared that someone would come to end her life sooner or later. Shocked, yet curious and somewhat willing, Cecilia accepted the task. Empowered by the dark goddess's servants, the Sharites, Cecilia infused Tzakuto's soul into her own heart, which woke her up to life and made her "immortal," as one would call it.

Ironically, only weeks later, two individuals entered the chasm and destroyed Tzakuto's domain, killing off almost all of her drones and destroyed the artifact in the process, thus ending Tzakuto's life. Barely managing to esacpe, Cecilia ran out of the tunnel that lead to the forests of Surna - Where she is currently wandering aimlessly, lost, seeking the town of Surna that her mother spoke of often.

______

~ Skills and Attributes ~

pros
* Cecilia does have a pair of wings, and is capable of using them
* Cecilia has superior senses of smell, taste and hearing, compared to a normal human being
* Cecilia is capable of performing artificing, allowing her to create magical objects and items
* Following her experience with artificing, Cecilia can recognize magical items, symbols and markings

cons
* Cecilia isn't very physically strong, and cannot fly over a long period of time
* Cecilia's ability to perform artificing makes her an ideal target for bandits and other villains
* Cecilia is anything but strong, and is easily bested in melee combat. Even ranged combat will be a cakewalk
* Cecilia has a strong resentment towards the Holy Occitan Empire and their anti-magic policies, making her biast towards people of Occitan background.

~ Combat Information ~

Threat Assessment: Meager
Class: Magical Support

* Cecilia has no combat experience whatsoever. She does not belong on the frontlines or in the heat of a battle, as she would fall faster than the youngest of recruits. Her place is within the safety of a city's walls, protected and safe. If entering combat, Cecilia would have to rely on others to fight for her. However, a swift ambush and strike from behind could suddenly hand Cecilia her victory.

~ Equipment ~

Clothing
White noble shirt
Black ragged cloak w/ Hood
Black noble pants w/ Leather Belt
Brown Leather Shoes

Weapons
Walking Staff
Iron Dagger

Misc.
Coin pouch
Large Backpack
Flint
Kettle & Pot
Alchemy Equipment
Scrolls
Ink & Feather
Violin

~ Stats ~

Artificing

[ IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ]

(16/20) - Expert

Cecilia is an artificer of some power as she's had many years to practice by herself and having been unknowingly aided by the sharites. However, she has yet to tap into it's deeper secrets.

Alchemy

[ IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ]

(12/20) - Experienced

Alchemy is another feature that Cecilia has learned throughout her life within the hive. Her progress seems promising, but she still has a long way to go before she unlocks it's true potential.

______

Personal Tasks

* Make herself known in Surna
* Seek answers as to whom the strange man was
* Exact horrible and agonizing revenge on her mother's murderers
* Start up her own Artificing business within Surna's walls

Global Tasks

* Live

* I noticed that Aeria had never had any forms of blacksmiths, armorers, or enchanters before. I just wanted to spice shit up.

Last edited by Zappericus on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:54 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Zantaria   Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Lookin' good, nothing really here to raise concerns, she can't fight for shit and isn't evil enough to use artificer powers for anything bad. Give this my and my accept.

Thorn Razel: Right, rations 'n your sleepin' needs sent down right away. Until later, Ms. Lillian.
Thorn Razel | Rutabega [LOOC]: I HOPE YOU LIKE HARDTACK
Lillian | Lawn Jesus [LOOC]: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pat: I enjoyed handing Thorn his dismal papers directly from General Geoff
Pat: :V
Pat: *dismissal
North Island Brown Kiwi: and I enjoyed anally penetrating the prophet with a sword
Pat: So did he
Pat: I MEAN
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Zantaria   Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Do you have a bug fetish.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Zantaria   Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:28 pm

pretty music.

Also, good character. I like your new trend of making interesting characters that aren't extremely strange. plz make it a habit.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Zantaria   Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:48 pm

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I man faec at this.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Zantaria   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Question

How is she a vitamanced human?
Back to top Go down
Zappericus

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Zantaria   Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:56 am

Psycheandromida wrote:
Question

How is she a vitamanced human?

because Tzakuto was a vitamanced human

Cecilia was born with similar features as Tzakuto due to the fact that she too was vitamanced.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Zantaria   Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:23 pm

I think the question Psyche is asking is "what" is a vitamanced human and how does it play into the character?
Back to top Go down
Zappericus

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Zantaria   Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:00 pm

A Vitamanced human is basically a being, humanoid in most cases, whom has been made a hybrid out of through powerful magical forces. Basically, a secret order of mages whom are experimenting on melting races together in Talibar is the cause of this.

Cecilia, like Tzakuto, is vitamanced. Cecilia is a hybridization between a human and a phasewasp. Thus, she holds a certain amount of traits that you find in phasewasps. Think of it like with a centaur or a minotaur. Half man - Half horse and half man - Half bull. Or a drider, half man - half spider.

Nothing big, of course. It's just certain things such as sensory nerve systems. In other words; Feelers. And wings.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Zantaria   Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:22 pm

Ohhh. Okay then.

Wait.

THE VITA ARE FURRIES?

O.O !
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Zantaria   Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Has my acception.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Zantaria   Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:00 pm

Most of you admins already know what the Vitamantia (Life mages who specialize in the manipulation of living entities in body, mind and soul funded by the Talibarian empire to conduct their research in exchange for providing them with the fruits of their work) are and what they do. In this case me Pat and Johnny had a triangle of bouncing ideas of one another and figured it's perfectly possible that Tzakuto and to a lesser extent, Cecilia were attempts by the Vitamantia and by extension, the Talibarian Empire to bolster their ranks with highly mobile auxiliary troops without having to recruit and train soldiers. The project was eventually scrapped in favor of the Vitamantia assassin project and they were just dumped out in the woods and left to their own devices.

Least I'm pretty damn sure that's what we agreed on.

Thorn Razel: Right, rations 'n your sleepin' needs sent down right away. Until later, Ms. Lillian.
Thorn Razel | Rutabega [LOOC]: I HOPE YOU LIKE HARDTACK
Lillian | Lawn Jesus [LOOC]: NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pat: I enjoyed handing Thorn his dismal papers directly from General Geoff
Pat: :V
Pat: *dismissal
North Island Brown Kiwi: and I enjoyed anally penetrating the prophet with a sword
Pat: So did he
Pat: I MEAN
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Zantaria   Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:41 pm

When I saw Vitamanced I was afraid it would be another superhuman that could dodge everything.

This gets my accept.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cecilia Zantaria   

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Zantaria
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1