Olden Roleplay


Welcome!
 
HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Kain has saved to roleplay.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 26
Location : Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Kain has saved to roleplay.   Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:11 am

Long story short, Supplier flag and many items were in jeopardy.

Thanks to Kains intervention and my often unhelpful comments we eventually implemented a item stacking system!

Now we can have boxes give you more than one item, straight into your inventory! No more picking up cans and such from the floor.

Also Arthurs is now banned from whoring powdered milks.

Sincerely,

An ill Viral. Ironic huh?
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Blitz

avatar

Posts : 820
Join date : 2009-12-20
Age : 23
Location : ATL, yo.

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Age: ???
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: Kain has saved to roleplay.   Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:13 am

powdered milks?

THE FIEND.
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 25
Location : Marcus' Bar

Character sheet
Name: Kicker
Age: Unknown, believed to be late 20s
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Kain has saved to roleplay.   Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:56 am

Wasn't that caused by an item glitch? I remember that happening to me when I had hitler's testical, all my items were removed and I just had 20 powdered milks.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

avatar

Posts : 820
Join date : 2009-12-20
Age : 23
Location : ATL, yo.

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Age: ???
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: Kain has saved to roleplay.   Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:17 pm

who cares, it's arthurs, no one will miss him.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
avatar

Posts : 1297
Join date : 2009-02-15

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Kain has saved to roleplay.   Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:22 pm

Hitler's testicle?

what

_________________
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-08-02
Age : 25
Location : Marcus' Bar

Character sheet
Name: Kicker
Age: Unknown, believed to be late 20s
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Kain has saved to roleplay.   Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:42 pm

An event item, I also had waaaay too many nukes to be safe

What happened to them btw?
Back to top Go down
Kali

avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Warwickshire, UK

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Kain has saved to roleplay.   Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Blitz wrote:
powdered milks?

THE FIEND.

cptkickercutleg wrote:
Wasn't that caused by an item glitch? I remember that happening to me when I had hitler's testical, all my items were removed and I just had 20 powdered milks.

cptkickercutleg wrote:
An event item, I also had waaaay too many nukes to be safe

What happened to them btw?

the whole "people ending up with 200 milks per character and losing everything else they had" 'glitch' was just me editing people like kicker and arthurs' character files and emptying their inventories and replacing them with a random item because i didn't know how to completely empty the inventory without breaking the code somehow so instead of risking it i left 1 shit item in there. (milk because they both had milk and i thought it'd be interesting to see how they reacted).

i did it because the items kept accidentally duping due to the inventory system being shit, when i started the bunker event, i spawned 3 or 4 nukes.

at the end, kicker had 16 and other people had several too. not to mention the countless dupes of "unique" items i'd spawned, we had like 8 of hitler's testicles.

so i just wiped some inventories since most of the stuff you guys had (like kicker having enough guns to arm a small army) was stupid and there was no logical way you could've icly gotten it. plus nobody really tried asking for it back afterwards, so either they didn't want it back or couldn't think of a good reason to explain how they got it.

Blitz wrote:
who cares, it's arthurs, no one will miss him.
he's not getting banned.

ViralHatred wrote:
Also Arthurs is now banned from whoring powdered milks.

Pat wrote:
Hitler's testicle?

what

it was a joke event item i hid in a bunker full of "lost relics".

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Blitz

avatar

Posts : 820
Join date : 2009-12-20
Age : 23
Location : ATL, yo.

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Age: ???
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: Kain has saved to roleplay.   Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:33 pm

could we seriously hurry this "update" up,

not like anyone uses the inventory system as we mostly RP everything we carry.
Back to top Go down
Kali

avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 24
Location : Warwickshire, UK

Character sheet
Name:
Age:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Kain has saved to roleplay.   Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:35 pm

i'm a useless bastard and viral doesn't have a whole lot of time to work on coding.

have patience.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 26
Location : Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Kain has saved to roleplay.   Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:45 am

Blitz wrote:
could we seriously hurry this "update" up,

not like anyone uses the inventory system as we mostly RP everything we carry.

Hey psst.

I don't see you being helpful.

Deal with it. I work nights, I'm ill with a pretty bad cold and I have to battle the mind fog everytime I wake up.

Kali doesn't know lua code, so most problems I have to either solve on my own or see kain.

The main update is the improval of the items code, which now allows for multiple items to be put into the inventory rather than spawned. So now instead of collecting lots of stuff you get it simply and easily.

I'm also trying to add a "giveflag" function so I can make packs that will allow someone to flag and be given everything they need (E.g. UTC Marines) and creating npc items.

Kain has also offered to implement a 'crafting' system which we'll turn into a questing system.

Don't forget Blitz, we're not Olden and we run things differently to you, we're semi-serious RP.

So shut the fuck up and be helpful for once in your goddamn life.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Phry

avatar

Posts : 1591
Join date : 2010-04-17
Location : UK

Character sheet
Name:
Age: 56456464842
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Kain has saved to roleplay.   Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:07 am

ViralHatred wrote:
Blitz wrote:
could we seriously hurry this "update" up,

not like anyone uses the inventory system as we mostly RP everything we carry.

Hey psst.

I don't see you being helpful.

Deal with it. I work nights, I'm ill with a pretty bad cold and I have to battle the mind fog everytime I wake up.

Kali doesn't know lua code, so most problems I have to either solve on my own or see kain.

The main update is the improval of the items code, which now allows for multiple items to be put into the inventory rather than spawned. So now instead of collecting lots of stuff you get it simply and easily.

I'm also trying to add a "giveflag" function so I can make packs that will allow someone to flag and be given everything they need (E.g. UTC Marines) and creating npc items.

Kain has also offered to implement a 'crafting' system which we'll turn into a questing system.

Don't forget Blitz, we're not Olden and we run things differently to you, we're semi-serious RP.

So shut the fuck up and be helpful for once in your goddamn life.

shoulda just linked him his own sig
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 26
Location : Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Kain has saved to roleplay.   Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:23 am

Blitz wrote:
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kain has saved to roleplay.   

Back to top Go down
 
Kain has saved to roleplay.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» rayjuve latest kain...
» The girl in the Woods. (ROLEPLAY)
» Roleplay ideas. Anyone interested...?
» Spam saved life to a lot of people in russia
» pb RSR Live Timing times are no saved

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: The Sanctum rag :: The Cutting Room-
Jump to: