AuthorMessage
Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Remmington/Dutch   Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:51 pm

Name: Remmington/Dutch
Race: Robotic *Robot*
Brief history/reason that they're on the planet/how they got there:
Dutch was the main “program” before Remmington arrived, and he was found on a planet by Hilo’Xen, he remained on the planet as the constellation was being fixed, once on the ship he continued to help the crew till Deadly Winter asked if he had interest in emotions. Since he had none he could not give input, so she gave him one emotion, being that his A.I is rather special; being that it is sort of custom it perceived the file as not done, so it built upon it and so Remmington came into the picture. From then on Remmington/Dutch have always been a sort of yin-yang type of character one being good while the other being “Bad” or just protective. As his went threw his days with the team he noticed he was getting slower and slower before his body would one day lock up on him, after being basically motionless for a few days they managed to find him a new temporary body, from there they bought a brand new body that is now what he currently uses. Along with the body he has also tagged along with the UTC helping them when he can, as of now he is stationed on a colony on Varia. He serves more or less as just a helper, not seen by most as a fighter since Dutch is rarely seen now, but he does pop up every now and then.

Brief physical description:
He upgraded his body over the years from his old nearly run down one to a sleeker design that was more modern, the new armor plates could take bit more of a beating, as for face it mainly a hologram but he does have eyes, his feet are more stable allowing him to run now instead of a jog, along with the body comes more memory space.
Spoiler:

Personality & Skills
Personality - Remmington is like how Dutch was before he came along just with emotions, he likes to help people and does not like to fight, anyone he considers a friend he treats with respect and will not do anything to harm them. Dutch is more of the fighter, if you were to mess with who Remmington deems a friend he would most likely let you know not to do it again. But if you are not deemed a friend just a random person he might help you, but it is unlikely since he is mainly driven by logic at times.

Skills -
Strength - 6/10 - Remmington would use his strength to as said help, by lifting things etc. Dutch on the other hand uses it to protect, but with the new body he is not as strong as before, he can lift only now up to 300 pounds and will a full force punch he could still break a bone but it would have to be a solid connect.

Speed - 5/10 -Having the new body he is now able to act quicker and run since his previous body was mainly for slow movements and now this one is a more upgraded design and can move more without to much impairment

Service - 9/10 - Being a robot and having lived for 15 years before getting shut down and for how long he has lived now he has a vast knowledge of drinks he could make along with food and other things that you may expect a “servant” or butler to know. But he does at points mess up if he gets distracted. Or he does not know what something is.

Last edited by Reanimated on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remmington/Dutch   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Ok but how did he get onto the planet Varia? Everything checks out ok but all you explained is what happened in Kudo colony. I want to know how he got to varia, what was his point on being there, etc.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Remmington/Dutch   Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:10 pm

*updated*
Back to top Go down
Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Remmington/Dutch   Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:04 pm

I always thought Dutch and Remmington were two seperate robots, actually. This is very informative. Everything looks fine to me, only thing i'm seeing missing is how he ended up on the planet in this location.

Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Remmington/Dutch   Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:08 pm

I will update that, but i need a small bit of info, is any of the crew from the constellation in that colony, if so he would follow them to it.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Remmington/Dutch   Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:46 pm

I'm sure the people who are too clingy to ditch their old characters and too unimaginative to create new ones will just find some retarded method of carrying characters over, so i'm guessing there would be some here.

It wouldn't be unlikely for descendants of the crew to be at the colony, plus it's an UTC operated colony so Remmington/Dutch could be simply assigned there, then he could wander off on his own to here, or be with some scientists or something. I was planning to maybe have some UTC scientist characters doing things around there, so he could've tagged along with them.

Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Remmington/Dutch   Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Kali wrote:
I'm sure the people who are too clingy to ditch their old characters and too unimaginative to create new ones will just find some retarded method of carrying characters over, so i'm guessing there would be some here.

Could always use the parallel Constellation from that event I never got round to doing back in space.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Remmington/Dutch   Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:24 pm

[quote="Kali"]I'm sure the people who are too clingy to ditch their old characters and too unimaginative to create new ones will just find some retarded method of carrying characters over, so i'm guessing there would be some here.

Well its not really that, its just Ive come up with a semi good back story for him and he is one of the few characters i can role play properly without messing him up.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Remmington/Dutch   Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:06 pm

You're not one of the people i'm talking about when i say that, the people i'm talking about should know who they are.

Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Remmington/Dutch   Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Well sorry, and i did not mean to sound like a dick if that came across, also *update*
Back to top Go down
Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Remmington/Dutch   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:59 am

'robotic' isn't really a race.

Last edited by Phry on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remmington/Dutch   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:06 am

Phry wrote:
'robotic' isn't a race
Does it really matter?
Back to top Go down
Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Remmington/Dutch   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:15 am

i'd assume fine-tuning does matter.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Remmington/Dutch   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:46 am

Well he is a robot, but what would the his race?
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Remmington/Dutch   Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:05 am

So is it accepted or denied?
Back to top Go down
Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Remmington/Dutch   Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:46 am

Oh, i forgot about this, sorry.