Welcome!

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anvi Angelson trash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Anvi Angelson trash   Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:58 am

GeoWulf wrote:
No, I am not a christian. I'm actually agnostic/athiest.

Completely irrelevant. To be honest, I don't think anybody cares at all if you're an atheist, christian, muslim, jewish, buddhist, or hindu.

GeoWulf wrote:
Race: Kazuth

You sure you're not too "afraid of being raped" to get on this char then?

Also, weren't you the one who said something about the Kazuth population getting out of hand?

Last edited by Mack on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anvi Angelson trash   Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:10 am

Mack wrote:
GeoWulf wrote:
Race: Kazuth

You sure you're not too "afraid of being raped" to get on this char then?

Also, weren't you the one who said something about the Kazuth population getting out of hand?

I'm not afraid to get raped because she's got the entire Order of Tyr and Imperial Legion, as well as the Talibarian Guard behind her. Not to mention her own abilities which are far more advanced than anyone in the Order of Tyr. She's the safest Kazuth character in all of Olden.

And, Anvi is an OOOOLLDDD Kazuth. She's been around since BEFORE the Zuth outburst. It seems my kazuths are the only ones who really don't care about having their ears and tail. Infact, when I'm on them, I RARELY, once in a freaking MONTH, make a /me in which the ear or tail does something. They're almost like human but with visible cat parts that they sometimes forget they even have.

I bet I just digressed though, but honestly, the only realistic Kazuth characters seem to be from me. ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anvi Angelson trash   Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:05 am

Yep, she is rather safest characters because My paladin was walking around and saw a man with a wraith he was about to go all Rage and try rip him limb from limb thinking he was unclean... So basically he would die for the mistress and fight by her side no matter the cost and no matter what they are up against.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anvi Angelson trash   Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:50 am

Cool char. I'm looking forwards to the solution to this 'Taint'.

AND FOR FUCKS SAKE ITS ANOTHER CATGIRL
Back to top Go down
Gordon Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Anvi Angelson trash   Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:20 pm

May I ask how she learned White Magic while in slavery?

When in the time of day, under constant watch, and giving the Slave Masters blowjobs with her sown hands, did she manage to find time to learn white magic?

Did the Slave Masters perhaps find a White Magic Wizard/Magician, and think it might be worth their money to pay for some lessons to better the life of some Cat Girl slave?
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anvi Angelson trash   Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Okay, good lord, it's not "just another"catgirl. She's not even stereotypically "Kazuth", meaning innocent, cute, and what have you.

Also, from what it seems in the WIP bio, there was a time when she wasn't a slave, but her parents were. Either that, or it was simply a massive discharge of untrained magic, coming from her large stores and anger.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Anvi Angelson trash   Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:08 pm

Pat wrote:
Also, from what it seems in the WIP bio, there was a time when she wasn't a slave, but her parents were. Either that, or it was simply a massive discharge of untrained magic, coming from her large stores and anger.

It's an ability she was born with but didn't know about until she used it in her hatred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anvi Angelson trash   

Back to top Go down

Anvi Angelson trash
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1